[SOLD] Bulbasaur - Hp Fire - Fantastic IVs - Bold

Trading this Bulba for an Epic Rotom-Wash
Feel free to post your rotom's on here.
Edit: I expanded my search parameters, I'll also take Epic Rotom-wash, Epic Mimikyu, Epic Diancie, Godly Lopunny
Edit Edit: Due to popular request, If you want to give me money instead its 3.2m insta only. 

image.png.3ca7c152a1aa7dfd07d3b5def1d047b6.pngimage.png.d17a00c5d3ad46428a28f0b5076853d9.png

Edited by SirChancelot
Added trades, Added price
  • Like 1
Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

2 hours ago, Ramzijhonny1 said:

price on this?

Price is one epic Rotom-wash

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

14 hours ago, Dkgsa1212 said:

Screenshot_20210825-102051_PROClient.jpg.124aa227d7caa7a5dfd85d0aa58c85ec.jpg

I'll have to pass on this one but thanks for the offer. 🙂

SirChancelot#9800

Bump

SirChancelot#9800

Sold. Thread can be closed. 

Screenshot_20210827-154353_PROClient.jpg

SirChancelot#9800

• Sirchancelot changed the title to [SOLD] Bulbasaur - Hp Fire - Fantastic IVs - Bold
  • Klohver locked this topic