Bug keldeo quest

Refandra

11 minutes ago, Norex said:

You need to get 2 more orbs as you need a total of 3 orbs to enter the castle. You still need to do the quest in the Mountain and the Underwater area.

Make sure to check out the guide to see what exactly you are missing.

https://prowiki.info/index.php?title=Keldeo_(quest)

Ye ik i already get all the gem

12 minutes ago, Norex said:

You need to get 2 more orbs as you need a total of 3 orbs to enter the castle. You still need to do the quest in the Mountain and the Underwater area.

Make sure to check out the guide to see what exactly you are missing.

https://prowiki.info/index.php?title=Keldeo_(quest)

Beat wishiwashi and put poke 100-199 kg 200-299 kg and 300kg+ right?

Make sure to read the guide. You are still missing some parts most likely as it is not enough to beat the Wishiwashi, you need to collect the Orb from the rock further inside in underwater area.

It is also not enough to just put pokemon of the desired weights, thats just makes you able to pass to the Underground area. There you have to get to the end of the maze and beat some pokemon in order for a Golem to give you another Orb.

14 minutes ago, Norex said:

Make sure to read the guide. You are still missing some parts most likely as it is not enough to beat the Wishiwashi, you need to collect the Orb from the rock further inside in underwater area.

It is also not enough to just put pokemon of the desired weights, thats just makes you able to pass to the Underground area. There you have to get to the end of the maze and beat some pokemon in order for a Golem to give you another Orb.

Ye i already do it but when i done beat forest master i use escape rope before left from the boss forest is that a problem? I already received the forest gem 

1 hour ago, Norex said:

Aa sry i forgot to take the mountain gem haha

Edited by Refandra

Glad to know your doubts were resolved 🙂 If you happen to find any other issues, please let us know!

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Like 1

• Kvar locked this topic