Unable to complete mega garchomp quest.

Dextrax

Hy, long back i almost completed the Garchompite quest till the one where you have to battle between 0400-0500 poketime. Today i attempted to battle him at 0400 but Cynthia wasn't there and i couldn't do the battle. I thought i might have missed something earlier and started from Snow point PC. Cynthia wasnt there, talked to her and her grandma at Celestic ruins after that, went to Canalave library, she said something about sun then i talked to prof Rowan at Sandgem. But he only talks about pokedex and Cynthia was not there.Then i went to sendoff spring ONLY the police man was in-front of the cave. Now i dont know how to get the mega stone. Kindly help me .

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Dextrax said:

Hy, long back i almost completed the Garchompite quest till the one where you have to battle between 0400-0500 poketime. Today i attempted to battle him at 0400 but Cynthia wasn't there and i couldn't do the battle. I thought i might have missed something earlier and started from Snow point PC. Cynthia wasnt there, talked to her and her grandma at Celestic ruins after that, went to Canalave library, she said something about sun then i talked to prof Rowan at Sandgem. But he only talks about pokedex and Cynthia was not there.Then i went to sendoff spring ONLY the police man was in-front of the cave. Now i dont know how to get the mega stone. Kindly help me .

Thank you.

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I've checked your variables and it seems like you haven't interacted with the books in Canalave City yet.
Please proceed from there.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Exotyc locked this topic