Moving Pokémon from Silver to Gold

Bakajanai

I played PRO a few years ago on the red or blue server, after which a bit on the silver one and got to Rayquaza in Hoenn (butchered the name) after which I gave up on my save cuz i had no time to grind abd had only 1 good poke. Now I got back in the game on the Gold server to start again and not get to the same situation as before, but I would like to transfer like 5 or 6 if my old pokes because I put a lot of time in getting them to a lvl 100 and/or recieved them as a gift from a friend. I have no alt accounts and I don't know what to do to just send the pokes to gold, please assist me in transfering them

5 hours ago, BakaJanai said:

I played PRO a few years ago on the red or blue server, after which a bit on the silver one and got to Rayquaza in Hoenn (butchered the name) after which I gave up on my save cuz i had no time to grind abd had only 1 good poke. Now I got back in the game on the Gold server to start again and not get to the same situation as before, but I would like to transfer like 5 or 6 if my old pokes because I put a lot of time in getting them to a lvl 100 and/or recieved them as a gift from a friend. I have no alt accounts and I don't know what to do to just send the pokes to gold, please assist me in transfering them

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, this is an impossible request that we can do.
If we allow such requests, we have to do it for everyone and it can be abused.
Furthermore, there's another way to get your Pokemon to the opposite server.
You can ask a friend to transfer the Pokemon for you or create a new account, play the story again and transfer the server.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.