Pokemon Route Guide =]

Jakeyyboy

In MMOs, we always want to be prepared. We always want to know what's rare and what has the best stats, what gives the best bonuses, etc. In Pokemon, we want to know where to find the Pokemon and how often we can encounter it. In this guide that will constantly be updated as I progress, I will uncover the mysteries of Pokemon and will ask the help of every player to contribute to this project until it's reached completion! Enough of the small talk, let's get to the Pokemon.

Route 1: Hoothoot (Night), Pidgey, Rattata, Sentret, Spinarak (Night)

Rare: Furret

Donator: Shinx

Viridian City: Magikarp, Poliwag, Poliwhirl (all fishing)

Route 22: Mankey, Rattata, Doduo, Spearow, Hoothoot (Night), Nidoran (M), Nidoran (F), Poliwag (Night), Poliwhirl (surfing/fishing) [This one needs to be updated, once I get surf/rod, I shall do so!]

Rare: Ponyta

Route 2: Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Pidgey, Hoothoot (Night), Spinarak (Night)

Rare: Snubbull, Butterfree, Beedrill

Donator: ??? (Been told it was Taillow, but still not too sure.)

Viridian Forest: Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Hoothoot (Night), Spinarak (Night)

Rare: Budew, Pikachu

Donator: Shroomish

Viridian Maze: Bellsprout, Horsea, Growlithe (It's random which you get from the Abandoned Pokeball)

Route 3: Rattata, Ekans, Arbok, Zubat, Spearow, Nidoran (M), Nidoran (F)

Rare: Jigglypuff

Donators: ???

Mt. Moon: Geodude, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Paras, Zubat

Rare: Clefairy, Bronzor, Chingling, Onix

Route 4: Rattata, Spearow, Jigglypuff, Ekas, Abrok, Hoothoot (Night), Zubat (Night)

Rare: Jigglypuff, Linoone

Donators: ???, ???

Cerluean City: Goldeen, Krabby, Wooper, Magikarp (Fishing)

Route 24: Abra, Bellsprout (Day), Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Sunkern, Oddish (Night), Venonat (Night), Goldeen, Krabby, Magikarp (fishing)

Rare: Weepinbell (Day), Gloom (Night), Venomoth (Night)

Route 5: Abra, Meowth, Pidgey, Bellsprout, Oddish (Night), Gloom (Night)

Rare: ???

Donator: ???

Route 6: Bellsprout, Pidgey, Meowth, Magnamite, Abra, Oddish

Surfing: Psyduck, Poliwag, Goldeen

Rare: Linoone, Golduck

Donator: ???

Vermillion City:

Surfing: Horsea, Krabby, Psyduck, Tentacool, Magikarp, Staryu (fishing/Super rod)

Rare: Squirtle

Route 11: Drowzee, Meowth, Rattata, Magnamite

Surfing: Goldeen, Seaking

Rare: Hypno

Donators: Snorlax

Diglett's Cave: Diglett, Dugtrio, Sandshrew, Zubat

Most recent edit: 8/15/2015

Remember to let me know if something is flat out wrong or needs to be corrected!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice guide, this will help a lot people out, including me, but I have just one suggestion. Could you post pictures of each route instead of words? It'll be easier for people to read and comprehend. :) Thanks!

Btw ther's already a thread on this topic, but your seems to be the more developed one as of yet.

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

Nice guide, this will help a lot people out, including me, but I have just one suggestion. Could you post pictures of each route instead of words? It'll be easier for people to read and comprehend. :) Thanks!

Btw ther's already a thread on this topic, but your seems to be the more developed one as of yet.

Oh my God, what is that english in the second paragraph? Sorry, I'm very tired, and it's late.

**Btw there's already a thread on this topic, but yours seems to be the more developed guide as of yet.**

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png