*She gracefully bows, greeting everyone*

~Gaming Life~

Hello, everyone! A lot of people I know call me Luna/Moon, but you can pick a new nickname if you wish. I am a former PokeMMO player, but I've returned once more . I am looking for new friends and new experiences to share. I hope this community is the one I've been looking for. If someone feels or thinks I am doing wrong or that I need to improve, please step up and share your concerns. I love suggestions and criticism. I've also played other games like FFXIV, Aion,Rift, TERA, Everquest and Mabinogi. :3

~Real life~

I work as a professor. I am teaching Literature courses this semester. I'm 27 years old and I'm from the East Coast. I'm Half-Italian, Half-Latina (if that makes sense) and I don't mind it because it's a bit passé. I'm pretty social and outgoing, so I don't mind engaging in fruitful and amusing discussions. If you wanna befriend me and enjoy the game by my side, poke me when you feel like it. Don't be afraid. ~

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

128448 ~Gaming Life~

Hello, everyone! A lot of people I know call me Luna/Moon, but you can pick a new nickname if you wish. I am a former spam player, but I've returned once more . I am looking for new friends and new experiences to share. I hope this community is the one I've been looking for. If someone feels or thinks I am doing wrong or that I need to improve, please step up and share your concerns. I love suggestions and criticism. I've also played other games like FFXIV, Aion,Rift, TERA, Everquest and Mabinogi. :3

~Real life~

I work as a professor. I am teaching Literature courses this semester. I'm 27 years old and I'm from the East Coast. I'm Half-Italian, Half-Latina (if that makes sense) and I don't mind it because it's a bit passé. I'm pretty social and outgoing, so I don't mind engaging in fruitful and amusing discussions. If you wanna befriend me and enjoy the game by my side, poke me when you feel like it. Don't be afraid. ~

Welcome (back) to PRO!

TERA was absolutely one of my favorite games when it was first released, but it quickly went downhill. PRO has a steadily growing, worldwide community, and I'm sure you'll be able to make friends quickly. Good luck on your adventure!!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Welcome to PRO, the community is really friendly. You will meet many new people in game and there will be a lot of people to help you as you start your journey. You can add me in game if you'd like IGN PlutoIsNot12. If you have any questions add me in game or send me a pm on the forums. Good luck and have fun. :Grin:

~Pluto

2przbrr.jpg