Can't start baby Lugia quest

Mercykiller8

1 hour ago, NHNam said:

@Tos3n

Sorry, I also have the same problem.
After completing the gengarite quest, I went back to the ferry and tried to start the baby lugia quest. The chat analog is not triggered when I talk to detective basile, there's no weird boy walking pass the forest as well.

Im sure that I have done all the previous halloween quest and tried to start the quest at night time. Please help, thanks.

You should be able to talk to him now.

"Justice is not something that can be expressed in mere words."

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cgar143 said:

Same here, it's already night and no detective basile showing up in wurky town

You don't have the Gengarite meaning that you don't meet the requirements to start this quest.

"Justice is not something that can be expressed in mere words."

Hello @NHNam,

@Tos3n's message about Gengarite was directed to another player. Sorry about the confusion.

In theory, you should now be able to interact with Detective Basile to begin the new Halloween quest. Can you please try to talk to him? If no message appears, please head to Ghoul Swamp and return to Murky Town, then try talking to him again.

If the issue persists, let us know. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

1 hour ago, Unowned said:

Hello @NHNam,

@Tos3n's message about Gengarite was directed to another player. Sorry about the confusion.

In theory, you should now be able to interact with Detective Basile to begin the new Halloween quest. Can you please try to talk to him? If no message appears, please head to Ghoul Swamp and return to Murky Town, then try talking to him again.

If the issue persists, let us know. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

Thanks for your reply,

I just tried getting back to Murky town, it sounds weird but Detective Basile doesn't even appear on my map this time. I have689273610_2021-10-04(3).png.2bd4298a9ce54fb7f9e4bae4864c2d3b.pngheading to Ghoul Swamp and the ferry, I also tried to close the game and relog, but it doesn't help.

1 hour ago, NHNam said:

Thanks for your reply,

I just tried getting back to Murky town, it sounds weird but Detective Basile doesn't even appear on my map this time. I have689273610_2021-10-04(3).png.2bd4298a9ce54fb7f9e4bae4864c2d3b.pngheading to Ghoul Swamp and the ferry, I also tried to close the game and relog, but it doesn't help.

Hello @NHNam,

Thank you for the update. Can you please try again during the day and let us know if you are still unable to see Detective Basile? Thank you.

Regards,

Unowned

1 hour ago, Unowned said:

Hello @NHNam,

Thank you for the update. Can you please try again during the day and let us know if you are still unable to see Detective Basile? Thank you.

Regards,

Unowned

Yea, I have just checked it, and I CAN see detective Basile now. Maybe I will wait till night time to see if he is still there and whether i could start the quest.
Thanks a lot for your kind help.