Jump to content

Can't start baby Lugia quest


MercyKiller8
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello @MercyKiller8,

 

Thank you for your report and sorry for the inconvenience. Can you describe your issue more thoroughly and maybe share a screenshot of the part where you are stuck?

 

In order to start the new quest, you must interact with Detective Basile in Murky Town and agree to assist him. Afterwards, you must enter Ghoul Swamp at night and follow the missing child. There should be two cutscenes, so please make sure to avoid surfing upwards after only one of them. Detective Basile will then appear in Ghoul Swamp in one of three possible areas and talking to him will cause a Phantump to emerge from a tree nearby. Interacting with the tree will allow you to enter the Ghoul Swamp Maze if you exclusively have Grass-type Pokémon in your party.

 

Were you able to complete all of the aforementioned steps or did you get stuck somewhere? Looking forward to your reply.

 

Regards,

Unowned

Edited by Unowned
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have already interacted with detective Basile and agreed to assist him. Then I entered Ghoul Swamp and triggered the animation for the child walking weirdly. After following the child and finding the detective at the north east part of the map I entered the maze. The problem is when I used an escape rope to escape from the maze I couldn't trigger the animation for the child walking weirdly nor could I find detective Basile anymore. I tried the same thing I mentioned in my alternate account and it worked but not on my main account so I was thinking it was a possible bug or problem in my main account?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, MercyKiller8 said:

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have already interacted with detective Basile and agreed to assist him. Then I entered Ghoul Swamp and triggered the animation for the child walking weirdly. After following the child and finding the detective at the north east part of the map I entered the maze. The problem is when I used an escape rope to escape from the maze I couldn't trigger the animation for the child walking weirdly nor could I find detective Basile anymore. I tried the same thing I mentioned in my alternate account and it worked but not on my main account so I was thinking it was a possible bug or problem in my main account?

Thank you for the quick follow-up response, @MercyKiller8.

 

Can you please go back to the tree that allowed you to access the Ghoul Swamp Maze and interact with it to see if you can still return there? If this does not work during the day, please try again at night.

 

Thank you. Looking forward to your reply.

 

Regards,

Unowned

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Unowned said:

Thank you for the quick follow-up response, @MercyKiller8.

 

Can you please go back to the tree that allowed you to access the Ghoul Swamp Maze and interact with it to see if you can still return there? If this does not work during the day, please try again at night.

 

Thank you. Looking forward to your reply.

 

Regards,

Unowned

I tried it during the day and night but there's still no animation of the child weirdly walking being triggered, the detective showing up and when I interact with the trees it gives the message "There is nothing here but wild grass". Just to be safe I tried it with my alternate account and it worked so I think the bug/problem is with my main account.

 

Edited by MercyKiller8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MercyKiller8 said:

I tried it during the day and night but there's still no animation of the child weirdly walking being triggered, the detective showing up and when I interact with the trees it gives the message "There is nothing here but wild grass". Just to be safe I tried it with my alternate account and it worked so I think now the problem is with my main account.

 

Thank you for the update, @MercyKiller8.

 

Would you be able to give me the IGN and server of the account that seems to be stuck? I will ask one of our Content Scripters to check your variables to pinpoint the issue. Looking forward to your reply!

 

Regards,

Unowned

Edited by Unowned
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...