<WynautOurGuild> is now actively recruiting Blue server members.

Demsor

[glow=blue]<WynautOurGuild> Is actively recruiting on Blue server.[/glow]

latest?cb=20150113232804

[glow=blue]----------------------------------------------------------About Us:----------------------------------------------------------[/glow]

We are a group of close friends that began our adventures on PRO looking for a fun new Pokémon game for some casual play. That quickly turned into a deep love for PRO that turned out to be anything but casual play. After gaining all our in game money and hours we started this guild which ended up being one of the first 5 guilds on Blue Server. Whether you are interested in learning the game, shiny hunting, rare collecting, or battling it out with friends, <WynautOurGuild> is for you. We have a Guild Discord Channel for voice communications that will be provided upon admission. This can be used by members who wish to communicate VIA voice chat. Although not required to join discord, keep in mind that staying social is part of the guild. So doing your best outside of voice communication would still be required. See "Rules" section for further details.

[glow=blue]----------------------------------------------------------About The Guild Leader:----------------------------------------------------------[/glow]

I am a 21 year old male from Pennsylvania USA. As I said before I am a dedicated PRO player with over 110 hours already invested into PRO's newly created Blue server. With a plethora of experience about the game and Pokémon in general, I am more than capable of guiding new players or enjoying it along side veterans.

Untitled.jpg

(Picture as of 3/26/16)

[glow=blue]----------------------------------------------------------Rules:----------------------------------------------------------[/glow]

No harassment of any kind toward anyone will be tolerated.

All PRO rules will be enforced within the guild as well such as keeping chat pg and no spamming to name a few.

You must be aged 16 or older as we feel maturity is important in our community.

In order to join the Guild discord you must have a mic that is capable of audible voice communications

English as a primary language or at least fluency.

Staying relatively active to promote the social aspect of the guild.

Being social! Being an active part of the guild interactions is important so now is not the time to be shy!

[glow=blue]----------------------------------------------------------Interested?----------------------------------------------------------[/glow]

There has never been a better time to join <WynautOurGuild> than now. Being newly formed and gearing for action you have a front row seat to shaping and molding the guild to what YOU want from a guild as well. If anyone has any interest in joining the guild please respond to this forum with a couple things. First off your In game name, Hours played, Estimated activity level, Number of badges currently, and your favorite Pokémon! (Feel free to add why if you choose) What do you like to do within PRO? (Shiny Hunter, Competitive PvP, casual fun etc) And lastly would you say you are a veteran or a beginner to PRO.

[glow=blue]----------------------------------------------------------Still not sure?----------------------------------------------------------[/glow]

22cf28269c3596dfa25d40e061ca5b1673836831_hq.jpg

[glow=blue]<WynautOurGuild> Guild Leader[/glow]

257.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: <WynautOurGuild> is now actively recruting Blue server members.

<t>Thanks for Asking NewbyJake. Thanks for taking the time to contact us. The forum has been updated. Just do me a favor and reply to this forum with the information requested in the "Interested" Portion of the post and we will be glad to get things rolling!</t>

257.jpg

129418 IGN: Noobyjake

Hours Played: ~61

Estimated activity level: I will play almost every day, but how much I play depends.

Badges: 11

Fav Pokemon: Ninetails because he is majestic and dank,

Thanks a lot. Ive replied to you VIA personal message. Check your inbox for the discord link. Ill reach out to you in game. Feel free to add me. im online right now.

257.jpg

I loved the name, so I want to give it a try :Crazy:

[glow=orange]IGN:[/glow] andymcnab

[glow=orange]Hours Played:[/glow] ~16

[glow=orange]Estimated activity level:[/glow] I like to play whenever I can, because of my studies there's times I can't, but you'll see me on the weekends. Also I like to stream this game :)

[glow=orange]Badges:[/glow] 4

[glow=orange]Fav Pokemon:[/glow] Sceptile, he was my 1st starter, so Sceptile is awesome :P

Streaming PRO on https://twitch.tv/andymcnab7

check it out :)

[highlight=orange]My fav team :)![/highlight]

sceptile.gifnidoking.gifalakazam.gifazumarill.gifampharos.gifumbreon.gif

i9sGdRr.png68JZ0SX.png

Hello! I'm interested in joining

IGN: Minky

Hours played: ~98

Activity: Depends on the day and schoolwork, but mid-to-high

Badges: 16

Favorite Pokemon: Ampharos - Played Silver / Crystal a lot when I was young, and Ampharos has been my favorite of Gen 2

bIpPnR9.png