<WynautOurGuild> is now actively recruiting Blue server members.

Demsor

IGN: Praiseexile

Hours played: 43Hrs :Sleeping:

Activity: I play everyday, The time's I get on differ according to the day, School Days I'm on right after I finish HW, You'll catch me on almost every weekend :Shy:

Badges: 7

Favorite Pokemon: Gengar - He's always looked sick to me since I was little, He was the only Pokemon to catch my attention when I first started playing Black and White

:thanks:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Praiseexile

Hours played: 43Hrs :Sleeping:

Activity: I play everyday, The time's I get on differ according to the day, School Days I'm on right after I finish HW, You'll catch me on almost every weekend

Badges: 7

Favorite Pokemon: Gengar - He's always looked sick to me since I was little, He was the only Pokemon to catch my attention when I first started playing Black and White :Cool:

:thanks:

:thanks: To all who applied to be a part of <WynautOurGuild> so far. Please check your inbox in the upper right hand corner of the screen to check to see if you have received a PM containing the information to our Guild Discord Channel. Also I will be attempting to contact you guys in game but the easiest way to do this is to join the discord and I will be there to chat with if I'm online. Feel free to add me in game or reach out to me or the guild vice (adam444888). I look forward to seeing you all in the world of Pokémon! If you have any issues with finding your PMs or anything of the sort, please respond to this forum as I will be checking. Also if you log online you could also use this forum to get in contact with me. If I am ever online I am also on this forum. Thanks a ton guys and gals.

Let me know if you have any complications!

[glow=blue]<WynautOurGuild> Guild Leader[/glow]

257.jpg

one of your members(lestnight) told me i should apply to try and join so here i am :D

Hours played: 50-60 on red server untill i switched to blue, witch i currently have 53 hours on

Activity: im pretty much always on in my spare time

Badges: 9

Favorite pokemon: Shiny Ponyta!! i have no idea why but i just absolutely love shiny ponyta

what do i like to do in pro: it depends. i find certain aspects more enjoyable at different times depending on my mood ^^

p.s i dont currently have a mic that i can use on discord as both my andriod devices are unable to download it and the built in mic on my laptop doesnt like me, but i plan on getting a usb headset soon)

if theres anything you need/want to ask me just msg me in game. im super friendly ^(^.^)^

rcVDZd4.png

[glow=red]MESSAGE TO ANYONE THINKING OF APPLYING TO THE GUILD[/glow]

Please read the original post on page one and review the information that I am asking you to post to be admitted. Don't just post what the person did before you. It has been updated since they have answered. Please do take the time to read the original post if you want me to take the time to consider accepting you. Thanks so much and I appreciate it!

257.jpg

130747 Hi i like to join

Ign:ThexLaw

Hours played 50 hrs

Badges 8

Fav pokemon: sceptile and gengar

I would love to consider you for the guild. Please go reread the original post and answer all questions posted in order to be considered. We don't have strict entry requirements so these simple expectations should be easy to complete. Thanks a ton and look forward to hearing from you further. Have a great day!

257.jpg

130813 GN: Justrocketeer80

Hours played: ~32 (12 on blue 20 on red)

Activity: Depends on school work and day but usually high

Favorite Pokemon: Arceus; because who doesn't want a god as their pokemon

I would love to consider you for the guild. Please go reread the original post and answer all questions posted in order to be considered. We don't have strict entry requirements so these simple expectations should be easy to complete. Thanks a ton and look forward to hearing from you further. Have a great day!

257.jpg