<WynautOurGuild> is now actively recruiting Blue server members.

Demsor

Hi! I'm interrested too !

My IGN is Sornin (trainer card bellow),

I have only 5 badges but i'm on the good way to get all badges ... i hope.

I played only ~30 or 40 hours (i don't know the exact number because i'm in the queue :p),

For the moment i have a "mid" activity but i could easily passe to very high !

My favorite Pokemon is :

hariyama.jpg

Because this pokemon was carrying my games when i was a child and it stayed like that.

I'm french but i can easily write in english but i will be more "shy" in vocal tchat.

Sornin, Blue server player

<i></i>

1459368816-trainercard-sornin.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My in game name is Jekallz! I have not sunk many hours into PRO yet, but I plan to sink a TON of hours. I currently am working on beating the 3rd gym leader in Kanto region (Lol). My favorite pokemon is Blaziken. I am a beginner in PRO, unfortunately, but I've grown up playing pokemon games and have loved it since I was a kid. I'm 19 years old, and I hope you consider me for your guild. If not, at least I would like to join your discord so I can actually talk to some interesting people while I catch 'em all :P Thanks!

17d4d1f4f0f8846f494ce50ed11c12a0.gif

IGN: Unusual

Hours Played: 75~

Activity: Every day 6 hours or so (more on weekends)

Badges: 8 (Heading to Johto as i type)

Favorite Pokemon: Mew

What i like to do within PRO: I am up for any activity, i enjoy every aspect of the game.

I will message you in game also when i can. Thanks :Heart-eyes:

Hello,

I'd like to apply to your guild :)

IGN: Silverwingxx

Hours played: can't look it up right now, but ~40-50h

Activity: a few hours daily

Badges: 5

Favorite Pokemon: Lugia! Its the main legendary of my all-time favorite pokemon game, Silver. It also has one of the best personalities in the movie. Besides that I just think it looks majestic, powerful and has a great theme/Soundtrack :Heart:

My plans in PRO: I just love to sit down and shiny hunt for hours in the main games. Shiny hunting is rather difficult in this game, but I'll probably just hunt for good pokemon all day. Shinys are just a bonus I guess :b But to mak use out of the hardwork put into those hunts, I will get into CP Battles aswell later on. Nonetheless I'm up for every aspect of the game and want to try everything.

Ingame name - Lunarath

Hours played - Roughly 15 hours in 2 days since i started. I estimate at least 6 hours a day of play, most likely much more.

Badges currenty - 5, i'm having a bit of problems beating giovanni, but i'm working on it.

Favorite pokemon - Probably Gengar. I remember as a kid, the opening cinematic with Gengar battling. I found that so epic and it's been my favorite ever since. Although Tyranitar is a close second

Activiy - Currenty i'm just working my way through the game and unlocking everything. After that i'd like to try my hands at some pvp. Although i'll probably still be doing some shiny hunting.

I'm a long time Pokemon player. I've played through all the generations since the first to the last. Several of the generations i even owned both versions of the games. I've never done any serious pvp though, just thousands of hours of casual fun.

I just found PRO 2 days ago, and i expect it to suck my life out of me now

IGN: nhatdisk

Hours played: 122

Activity: anytime after work, and sometimes during work (stop judging me!!) probs around 4~5h a day on average (if you see me on for longer, plz inform me or I will have to come up with some excuses to why I havent marked those tests)

Badges: 16

Favorite Pokemon: Gardevoir (STOP JUDGING ME!!!), and Gengar cuz he's been awesome since gen 1, great sweeper.

PRO: ehh, I love hunting, buying and selling exotic animals so there's that. Oh, and making them fight to the death against other trainers sounds sweet too

Experience: I'm inexperienced, plz be gentle.