<WynautOurGuild> is now actively recruiting Blue server members.

Demsor

Hello, im want to become a member.

IGN: beta22

Hour: 250hr

Estimated activity level: 3 hr a day or maybe more

bagde 16

Favorite Pokemon: Magneton just a good steel pkm - Misty ( i always love Misty since da cartoon/anime from i was a kid )

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name - Doompend1ng Hours played - 15 Estimated activity level - EVERYDAY Number of badges currently - 5 and your favorite Pokémon! Either mega steelix or mega charizard. my favorite character in the pokemon universe has to be red from pokemon origins :) (Feel free to add why if you choose) What do you like to do within PRO? - PVP FTW! BOYS AND GRIBBLES!

Kv1HpRI.png

total beginner who recently hopped into blue with a friend

I've got a lot of free time so I'm going to be on the game a lot

I don't have a particular favourite pokemon but I am interested in obtaining a decent xatu and snorlax

I'm from Australia

I'm 17 currently

Hey, I'm Sen. Don't get confused by my avatar, I'm a man. I'm 16 years old, and hispanic so my english is not perfect, pretty sure I got my grammar on a high level where I am so I'm interested in joining I'm a addicted recently joined player, currently 70 hours and counting, 16 badges, beaten e4 today as of 16/4/16.

I'm currently looking for a guild with lots of usual players and active members to never or not usually needing to go to help or all chat to ask stuff. Also, sometimes I ask too much so pardon me in advance.

~Sen

Hey, I think it's time for me to get a guild, and I thought <Wynaut"Your"Guild> :Crazy: ( sorry for the horrible joke :Ambivalent: )

[glow=blue]IGN[/glow]: itsNeemz

[glow=blue]Age[/glow]: 17

[glow=blue]Hours played[/glow]: 110+

[glow=blue]Activity[/glow]: Almost every day

[glow=blue]Badges[/glow]: 16

[glow=blue]Favorite Pokemon[/glow]: Gardevoir :Heart-eyes:

Hawk22g

25 hours gametime

Almost every day

Scyther/ scizor my favorite pokemon idk why but from cartoon series he has been my fav but its sad that he wasnt that popular in all games that i have played

Casual fun player, likes to hunt for any beast pokemon learning pvp