<WynautOurGuild> is now actively recruiting Blue server members.

Demsor

IGN: Iceaura

Hours Played: 62

Estimated activity level: Pretty much everyday

Badges: 5 (just started recently though)

Fav Pokemon: Kadabra

What I want to do in Pro: A little of everything but for now maybe just shiny/team hunt

I'm new to PRO but a veteran to pokemon in general

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Near94

Hours played: 45

Estimated activity level: 24/7 starting today, until I get bored

Number of badges: 8

Favorite Pokémon: Undecided

I'd like to participate in competitive PvP later on. Other than that, I want to finish my Pokédex and catch good Pokémon.

I'm new to PRO but an experienced Pokémon player.

IGN: Kroi

Hours played:not many (trying to figure out this iv/ev thing before i waste too much time raising pokemon that cant even compete competively)

Estimated activity level: 6+ hours everyday

Number of badges currently: just the one but i can get that done fast enough

Favorite Pokémon:ive always had a soft spot for Syther,even if hes not the greatest poke out there

What do you like to do within PRO?(Shiny Hunter, Competitive PvP, casual fun etc) all of the above,everything the game has to offer

veteran or a beginner to PRO:beginner to PRO,veteran to Pokemon

IGN: AbbieAttraction

Hours Played: ~27

Estimated activity level: I am on quite often, Different times of the day, I am a mother so I do have to take times away but I am still active.

Badges: 3 ( haaaaa so little)

Fav Pokemon: Eevee because it has so many evolution! ; n ;

IGN: Ppiopp

Hours: 27

Activity: 6-7hours a day sometimes maybe 4-5 depending on day.

Favorite Pokemon: Charizard, Ivyzaur, Blastoise, Raichu, Mew, and Gengar is my dream team of 6. I've layed pokemon since red, yellow. and nothing is better then the originals.

Play Style: i'm a collecter, i don't take much insterest in PVP but i like my PC and my pokedex as full as it can get with all and every pokemon in PRO.

Exp: In PRO i'm a novice to pokemon not so much.

Badges: 3 soon to be 4 it's a little slow since i try to catch all pokemon i can in an area before moving on xD.

Name - Blake In game Name - Mrshisha

Total hours currently played -191 h 32 M

Level of Activity- Very active around my work schedule. Generally play for 4+ hours a day.

Badges - 16

My favorite Pokemon has to be Aggron and i've no idea why haha.

Casual player right now until i get my full team for pvp.

Always Remember Hakuna Matata

128732 First off your In game name, Hours played, Estimated activity level, Number of badges currently, and your favorite Pokémon! (Feel free to add why if you choose) What do you like to do within PRO? (Shiny Hunter, Competitive PvP, casual fun etc) And lastly would you say you are a veteran or a beginner to PRO.

IGN: Psychoticbovine

Playtime: 86 hours, 22 minutes

Activity level: Varied and unpredictable, anywhere from 7 days a week to one hour on a random Tuesday.

Badges: 7 Kanto, just beat the Elite Four and I'm now grinding levels for the first Johto gym.

Favorite Pokemon: Close tie between Swampert (My chosen starter back when I first played Sapphire), Milotic (Statistically considered the strongest Water-type Pokemon), and Nidoking (The first Pokemon toy I had as a child).

Preferred activities in PRO: For the time being, I'm just trying to finish up all of the gyms in the game, but once I've finished Johto and Hoenn I'd love to be able to find a guild that I can catch Pokemon for. I want to be able to capture tons of Pokemon, give the best ones to my guild, and maybe sell a few to traders for more Pokedollars. That way I can still buy more Pokeballs to capture more Pokemon with. Other than that, I don't really consider myself 'competitive'.

Veteran or beginner: I suppose that's complicated. Besides the fact that I have 86 hours of playtime, I still consider myself a bit of a novice. Granted, most of the time I'm set back minutes or hours by server crashes and rollbacks, but I do tend to take a lot of time between Gyms. PRO is definitely far more difficult than most of the "official" Pokemon games, but I find it's more than worth the teeth-grinding, hair-pulling frustration for the social aspect. Being able to talk, trade, and battle with other players around you on a minute's notice gives PRO a feel that any "real" Pokemon game can't achieve.