The graceful Streiben

Hello, my name is Streiben.

I have long, blonde hairs, and soft, emeraldgreen eyes.

I have a fáble for graceful Pokemon like Milotic and Frosdedje, Glaceon, and Faerie-Pokemon.

If our ways ever cross, be sure that i will greet you with a warm and welcoming smile.

Pokemonstats aren't important for me, i still yet prefer Pokemon with a nice personality.

For now, i have to go, my destiny as the most graceful Trainer is waiting for me.

Farewell, until we've met us in this beautiful world of wonders.

Streiben~ ♪

Be the change, that you wish for this world." - Mahat Maghandi

I for my part, smile. Everyone needs a cheerful smile from time to time.

128819 Hello, my name is Streiben.

I have a fáble for graceful Pokemon like Milotic and Frosdedje, Glaceon, and Faerie-Pokemon.

If our ways ever cross, be sure that i will greet you with a warm and welcoming smile.

Pokemonstats aren't important for me, i still yet prefer Pokemon with a nice personality.

For now, i have to go, my destiny as the most graceful Trainer is waiting for me.

Streiben~ ♪

Welcome to PRO, Streiben!!

I hope you enjoy the game.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Streiben~ ♪

Welcome!

Streiben~ ♪

[glow=green]Welcome to PRO =)[/glow] May i say that was a very nice intro, and if you ever need help just PM me.

currently on [glow=blue]Blue server[/glow]

pokemon art zertziese.jpg