Greetings

Good Afternoon fellow players.

My name is Shadowvoss and I'm new to the Pokemon PRO world. As I have to say, from my first expression I am very impress with how the game looks and feels. I have personally been looking for a new Pokemon MMO game to play ever since I left the staff team of PokeCyrus. And if any of you are from there I was Reno. I have tried multiple other pokemon mmos and none quite felt like home for me. I got in the game, and is currently playing the Blue Server, as I did my research and saw it was the newer server and thought it would be perfect for a new member like myself.

I have been putting in quite a few hours the last couple of days I have been here and love the art work and mapping the PRO team mappers have done. As I am very OCD on how stuff looks like on maps, I am very pleased that everything looks fluent and how the world could have looked like. More lively and open. I really like the quest systems the game offers and a good story line, where from what I've seen so far, your not playing the hero to save the world, but one who is along side the heroes from the official games.

I am feeling very welcome and loving the game so far, can't wait to get deeper in the game and explore everything you all have to offer.

[glow=blue]Welcome to PRO =)[/glow]Glad to hear you are liking the game, Don't forget to check out the game guides here on the forums they can really help out new players, I'm still there a lot myself. :y: :Smile: Happy Easter and happy gaming

pokemon art zertziese.jpg

129884 Good Afternoon fellow players.

My name is Shadowvoss and I'm new to the Pokemon PRO world. As I have to say, from my first expression I am very impress with how the game looks and feels. I have personally been looking for a new Pokemon MMO game to play ever since I left the staff team of PokeCyrus. And if any of you are from there I was Reno. I have tried multiple other pokemon mmos and none quite felt like home for me. I got in the game, and is currently playing the Blue Server, as I did my research and saw it was the newer server and thought it would be perfect for a new member like myself.

I have been putting in quite a few hours the last couple of days I have been here and love the art work and mapping the PRO team mappers have done. As I am very OCD on how stuff looks like on maps, I am very pleased that everything looks fluent and how the world could have looked like. More lively and open. I really like the quest systems the game offers and a good story line, where from what I've seen so far, your not playing the hero to save the world, but one who is along side the heroes from the official games.

I am feeling very welcome and loving the game so far, can't wait to get deeper in the game and explore everything you all have to offer.

^^ Just want say hi, welcome