Clone CHARMANDER 29/26

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but i know this recently that there is only 1 winner i cant give it to you because i cant change winner sorry bro.                                                                                                                        and i am going to report 1st winner because he is not contacting me i have wait 2 days and till now he is not responding...                                                                      sorry bro for wasting your time >>>>

Hello @KGF,

I have forced the trade you now have 400k in your account. @Puppyhun You have had 400k removed from your account but you need to contact me in order to pick up your pokemon. It is safe on my account for the time being. 

Sincerely,

Polteageist

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

11 hours ago, Polteageist said:

Hello @KGF,

I have forced the trade you now have 400k in your account. @Puppyhun You have had 400k removed from your account but you need to contact me in order to pick up your pokemon. It is safe on my account for the time being. 

Sincerely,

Polteageist

sorry I've been busy, I'll go online 3 hours from now. 

47 minutes ago, Puppyhun said:

sorry I've been busy, I'll go online 3 hours from now. 

Correction you do not need to transfer servers.  @KGF you need to transfer to silver asap as you posted in cross server section I have reversed what I have done so far so the trade can happen between the both of you. Post evidence when the trade is completed. If you two can't meet up use the report button on this thread and I shall help you from there.

Sincerely,

Polteageist

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

18 minutes ago, Polteageist said:

Correction you do not need to transfer servers.  @KGF you need to transfer to silver asap as you posted in cross server section I have reversed what I have done so far so the trade can happen between the both of you. Post evidence when the trade is completed. If you two can't meet up use the report button on this thread and I shall help you from there.

Sincerely,

Polteageist

thank you sir  but now i am not selling him because he waste my time a lot i will find another buyer for my poke .......

thanks for helping . 

Its like scam........................................

Edited by KGF