Clone CHARMANDER 29/26

14 minutes ago, KGF said:

thank you sir  but now i am not selling him because he waste my time a lot i will find another buyer for my poke .......

thanks for helping . 

Its like scam........................................

No it is not a scam you need to transfer to silver as soon as possible. The player is in silver you posted in cross server which means you have to transfer if you do not do so it will end in harsher punishment for you.

Sincerely,

Polteageist

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Polteageist said:

No it is not a scam you need to transfer to silver as soon as possible. The player is in silver you posted in cross server which means you have to transfer if you do not do so it will end in harsher punishment for you.

Sincerely,

Polteageist

ok i know now i am in sliver but i have started sinnoh story so i have to do first sinnoh story and please tell the winner contact me in game as well as possible in discord please....

Since the pokemon is region locked I will handle the trade accordingly for you both now that the server transfer is done. I apologize for the confusion.

Regards,

Polteageist

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

@Puppyhun @KGF,

The trade is completed puppyhun you should have the charmander and 400k removed from your account. KGF you should have 400k added to your account the the charmander removed. 

Polteageist