Hello there :)

My name is Addison! Addi is my nickname, and gen is short for Gengar!

I hope that everyone is well.

I recently chose PRO to be my online Pokemon game!
I'll be getting started on it soon and hopping back and forth between PRO and other Pokemon games!

I've recently chosen Pokemon to suck my time into, being the only video game(s) to play and studying Pokemon, their movesets, their EV training, and much more!
You can say that for the first time, I want to go hardcore in (any) video game and Pokemon is what I chose!
I'm a big newbie though and I have long ways to go before I can get good like other real players!!!

I'm hoping to meet others along the way here on PRO (and other pokemon games) and make friends dedicated to Pokemon like me in the long run!!
I'm really super into Pokemon now (Spent $200 to pick up some more Pokemon Switch based games plus expansion for Sword) super dedicated and wanting to learn how PvP/battling works and get better at that and have some fun casual battles with others. (I know about Pokemon Showdown and having a blast there)

Anyways, tell me, how's it going for the playerbase here in PRO? Is this a popular game? I'd like to think it is since it's online unlike the Switch, etc. games. and you can interact with others in this online game!

Are there servers in this game? If so, please let me know the most populated and friendly one!
Would love to meet others and make friends and join a clan/guild!

• Like 2

Welcome to PRO! umbreonparty.png.2be1e0596324e43b943882857be12fd1.png

During events (i.e Halloween, Easter, Valentine, Christmas etc) there are more people around because of the quests or a chance to catch a Legendary.

But I can say that during my years on here, the game has flourished over the past few years, with a few ups and downs in active players.

As for servers, there is currently Silver or Gold, I personally play on Gold.

And there is roughly around the same amount of people on both servers at the time.

But there are a few differences between Silver and Gold (i.e community, market, prices, pvp etc), hencefourth I guess its up to you which one you want to go for.

You can also transfer your data between the two servers for coins on the Dashboard if you dislike or want to give the other server a try. Or just start a new adventure on the other server.

As for clans and such.

You can take a look in this subsection on the forums and scroll through and check each out.

Hope you'll find this Pokemon MMO interesting, as it'll be even better once the new region is released.

And should you find yourself needing information about any Pokemon on PRO, feel free to check out my guide covering every released Pokemon so far.

Enjoy your stay! 

UmbreonPink.png.40f9f455e2d6556fb00c7efda3551ace.png

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png