Can't load il2cpp

When trying to run the game it says "Failed to load il2cpp", And I think I know the problem my Anti Virus is quarantining the file "Game Assembly.dll". I trired restoring it but it never worked, same thing happened over and over. I tried disabling my Anti Virus but I use my school laptop so I can't disable my antivirus.

More Information:

This started happining after the christmas event this year (2021)

Screenshot 2021-12-02 102247.png

I tried that on my Anti Virus but I can't put the file in my white-list because I am using my school laptop and it always worked until yesterday when it updated and when I restore the file it just quarantines it again

Screenshot 2021-12-02 104050.png

On 12/3/2021 at 12:41 AM, 1790561 said:

I tried that on my Anti Virus but I can't put the file in my white-list because I am using my school laptop and it always worked until yesterday when it updated and when I restore the file it just quarantines it again

Screenshot 2021-12-02 104050.png

On 12/3/2021 at 12:59 AM, MrSuchus said:

The same thing has happened to me on my school laptop

I'm using McAfee as well.

Hi, @1790561 @MrSuchus

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

But, if you can't whitelist PRO, the only way to play PRO seems like to deactivate the Antivirus before launching the game client.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

• 2 weeks later...

It was working the day the server got updated but it stopped working the second day after the update so it might be because of a McAfee update or maybe if you are using a school computer like me it might be because the school added some restriction for McAfee so it can quarantine more files.

Let me know if you have any suggestions

and sorry for the late reply I stopped playing a lot like I used to because of my school computer

Edited by 1790561

UPDATE!!!!

Today i tested and the reason in log changed. It's more in line with "blocking cuz overreact". will do more reasearch!

UPDATE 2/25

deleted stuff cuz i dont want people to able to google it

UPDATE 2/25

Still not changing in google results

Edited by Pokemonrh