how do i get quick claw and quick attack tm?

Xtoukenx

First, you need to find a Pokemon that has the chance to hold Quick Claw. Then you can thief it.

- The pokemon using thiev must not hold any item! => its only a chance that you get the item, be lucky.

Quick Attack Tm does not exist. Either you get it by evel up, or you get it from the move relearner.

With a bot command, you can see what pokemon may held the serached item. (Bot command works on discord servers with reborn bot, Pro official Discord for example)

Discord_2021-12-17_13-10-09.png.e47770317764be0495d561e243c225bf.png

Edited by Bash
  • Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Hey @XTouKeNx, you can indeed find a quick claw using Thief on some wild pokemon. You can use the command shown below to know which pokemon exactly and especially where. You can either use commands like that in the #bot-commands channel at PROs official discord or with the Reborn bot in PMs directly.

When using Thief make sure to have the item-slot of the pokemon you are using it with empty and be aware its just a small chance to get one as its rather rare.

grafik.png.b6e2991815174a2824c9c672a04f58ea.png

You can also check the wiki to see how to obtain an item like the Quick Claw.

https://wiki.pokemonrevolution.net/index.php?title=In-battle_held_items

grafik.png.76ebfe44c22e9d363b99292f2852cc7f.png

About Quick Attack, it simply is no TM but its either learned by level-up or as an egg-move which you can get in the daycares once you have that unlocked.