EPIC KABUTO 30 Atk 31 Speed 20+ Swift Swim

Pisforpenguin

Hello @PisForPenguin @TheFriend92, @FreddyFTW @Sin @Cyanirl,

I will be correcting the auction as the 15 minute rule was not respected. Mistakes do happen So I will be taking the pokemon onto my account and we will continue the auction for another 24 hours from my post the trade will be reversed and I will keep the pokemon on my staff account until the end of the auction and then get to money to the auctioneer and the pokemon to the rightful winner.

Happy Holidays,

Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist
  • Like 2

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

9 minutes ago, Polteageist said:

Hello @PisForPenguin @TheFriend92, @FreddyFTW @Sin @Cyanirl,

I will be correcting the auction as the 15 minute rule was not respected. Mistakes do happen So I will be taking the pokemon onto my account and we will continue the auction for another 24 hours from my post the trade will be reversed and I will keep the pokemon on my staff account until the end of the auction and then get to money to the auctioneer and the pokemon to the rightful winner.

Happy Holidays,

Polteageist

Thank you so as I understand the current top bid is 3.1m by @FreddyFTW 

16 minutes ago, PisForPenguin said:

Thank you so as I understand the current top bid is 3.1m by @FreddyFTW 

Correct the auction ends 12/23/21 gmt 0 19:59. I will be following this auction closely.

• Like 1

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

• Pisforpenguin changed the title to EPIC KABUTO 30 Atk 31 Speed 20+ Swift Swim
4 minutes ago, TheFriend92 said:

actually , I'll insta it if that insta price still applied in this case

Yes you may insta it as the insta price was there before the auction was started.

Edited by Polteageist
  • Checked/Done 1