GOLD SERVER | looking for NL/EN guild

Bloodwolf14

Hi there!

I've joined this game last week. Got 8 hours into it and I heard guilds are a thing. Now I'm an always active player and social guy.

I'm hoping to find an active dutch guild and otherwise an international one. Is there anyone that feels like taking in a new player and getting me through the various quests? (I am experienced with Pokémon itself). Or does anyone know a guild that fits my preferences?

Please let me know!

Greetz,

BloodWolf14

While we might not be a Dutch guild, we are a new guild called Necromancers that consists of players that can communicate in basic English or above.

It's fairly new, created only a few days ago, but we have already 2 members besides me (co-owner) and the guild leader @Scara. Hopefully more by the time you read this xD

I have completed the entire storyline and have no issues assisting anyone in our guild with their storyline. Furthermore, I excel at creating stuff like this, which might benefit you surely one day.

Interested?

If you feel like joining our guild, you can apply on our guild post.

Otherwise, I would suggest finding the one that fits you the best in this subforum here.

Hopefully you'll find the right guild for you!

Sincerely

Electrocute4u - Co-Owner of Necromancers

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png