wts 31 31 speed boost yanma h.p ice , 29 30 ada mold 22+ axew

Hello,

@Thanh22102002 the bid by tamchieumoi is invalid for the axew the last valid bid was 1.1 million by @NeverLeftKanto and he is the proper winner. The last Valid bid on the yanma was when @FreddyFTW started. I am letting it run for the next 24 hours from my post. @TheFriend92, @Feeelrr to make you aware of the situation current bid on yanma is 500k by @FreddyFTW@Thanh22102002Please read up on our auction rules and follow the format or risk harsher punishment for repeated infractions. I will be watching this auction from here on out.  To make sure all bids are valid.

Regards,
Polteageist

• Like 1

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance