resetting password

Chiya

Hey yesterday  I tried to reset the password from my alt account and didnt got any email for that, I even tried the method for my main account with the same emailadress , also no email there , I also tried my others account with a different email they also got no email , all accounts using gmail adress , checked every folder noone there 😞 is there any way to fix that 

On 1/18/2022 at 8:38 PM, Chiya said:

Hey yesterday  I tried to reset the password from my alt account and didnt got any email for that, I even tried the method for my main account with the same emailadress , also no email there , I also tried my others account with a different email they also got no email , all accounts using gmail adress , checked every folder noone there 😞 is there any way to fix that 

Hi, @Chiya

Can you check your spam mail section?

There could be a high chance that the password reset mail have been sent there.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

19 minutes ago, Chiya said:

yeah checked all sections , is there going to be a discord announcement or only in forum when the email server is back up, so i might only need to take a look at discord

The service is up again and has been for exactly about 2 hours now.

image.png.9e77d7e27979cdcb6a5ad8a911c18b7f.png

Most if not all important announcements are currently only found on PRO's Discord server, so I would suggest joining and keeping an eye on their #Announcements channel for any new information or changes that occour on PRO.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

okay so im getting the email for my main but not for my alt (wich email recently got changed to the same for main from support) maybe typo in the email or something idk , how to procced , reopen previous email change post ? or can it be fixed here let me know ❤️

On 1/20/2022 at 2:04 AM, Chiya said:

okay so im getting the email for my main but not for my alt (wich email recently got changed to the same for main from support) maybe typo in the email or something idk , how to procced , reopen previous email change post ? or can it be fixed here let me know ❤️

Can you now try once again and let me know if you still face the same issue?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

21 hours ago, Chiya said:

yes it worked now , tyvm :3 have a nice day

I'm glad that your issues have been solved.

As your issues being solved, I'll now be closing the thread.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1