With the latest update, my game started to freeze frequently.

Yuasuna

With the latest update, my game was freezing when I switched to the chat section, then I solved this problem with the other incoming update. But still my game freezes frequently, every 1 minute.
In other words, my freezing problem in the chat section is solved, but my frequent freezing problem in the game is still not resolved. I never had such a problem before.

I don't have any screenshots, but when my game freezes, sometimes it shuts down by itself, thanks in advance for your answers, I'm waiting for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, same.
It happened a few times fore me already. Usually a simple re-download fixed the issue, not for me this time tho but maybe it fixes the problem for you.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

On 1/26/2022 at 1:10 AM, yuasuna said:

With the latest update, my game was freezing when I switched to the chat section, then I solved this problem with the other incoming update. But still my game freezes frequently, every 1 minute.
In other words, my freezing problem in the chat section is solved, but my frequent freezing problem in the game is still not resolved. I never had such a problem before.

I don't have any screenshots, but when my game freezes, sometimes it shuts down by itself, thanks in advance for your answers, I'm waiting for your help.

Hi, @yuasuna

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As mentioned above, can you try the following procedures and see if your problems get solved.

1. Delete all PRO related files including the game client

2. Flush the trash bin

3. Re-download the PRO client here

If your issues still occur after the following procedures, please let me know what OS and Antivirus you are using on your device.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

• Like 1

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

First of all, thank you for your answers, but my problem didn't get fixed after I deleted and reinstalled the game, and I really don't know why.

I don't use any antivirus software and even my windows defender is turned off.
In addition to my game freezing every 1-2 minutes, even when I open my bag and search for any item, my game freezes unbelievably :D

Thanks again for your answers and efforts.

• Developer

Hello, the latest Unity update made a lot of our (mainly the horrible legacy) code less performant than it already was. 

We decided to revert the Unity update for now but that'll be live with the next client update.

The next client update will be once the artists are done with the new Valentine forms. 

Please be patient it should be very soon.

• Like 2