Zekrom Quest Bug

Xytreh

On the 2nd floor, activated all switches, barrier's still up. Switches say they're already activated.

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

6 minutes ago, Xytreh said:

On the 2nd floor, activated all switches, barrier's still up. Switches say they're already activated.

Have you done the main quest and battled Zekrom at the end and won?

And by "2nd floor", do you refer to Dragonspiral Tower 2F?

If so, there is only one crystal with the staircase that you would need to activate, but this shouldn't really be touched if you've completed the main battle.

If you're refering to Dragonspiral Tower 3F, then you shouldn't really need to activate those 3 either.

The only floors you really need to "redo" once you've done the main battle are 4F, 5F and 6F.
And by "redo" I refer to doing the Pansage run, activate the hidden switch, going through maze with electric beams on 5F, and do the maze switches on 6F.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Electrocute4u said:

Have you done the main quest and battled Zekrom at the end and won?

And by "2nd floor", do you refer to Dragonspiral Tower 2F?

If so, there is only one crystal with the staircase that you would need to activate, but this shouldn't really be touched if you've completed the main battle.

If you're refering to Dragonspiral Tower 3F, then you shouldn't really need to activate those 3 either.

The only floors you really need to "redo" once you've done the main battle are 4F, 5F and 6F.
And by "redo" I refer to doing the Pansage run, activate the hidden switch, going through maze with electric beams on 5F, and do the maze switch on 6F.

Sorry, my bad. I mean 3rd floor of the Dragonspiral Tower, yes. I haven't completed the quest, it's the first time I'm in the tower. Can't make the electrical barrier go away.

And we lose them
Forever."

Just now, Xytreh said:

Sorry, my bad. I mean 3rd floor of the Dragonspiral Tower, yes. I haven't completed the quest, it's the first time I'm in the tower. Can't make the electrical barrier go away.

Have you activated all 3 of them? One found at the bottom right, one in the middle and one at the top right corner?

If so, then this is a bug. Otherwise you'll need to find the last remaining switch that you might've missed.

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png

Just now, Electrocute4u said:

Have you activated all 3 of them? One found at the bottom right, one in the middle and one at the top right corner?

If so, then this is a bug. Otherwise you'll need to find the last remaining switch that you might've missed.

I've already checked 5 times by clicking them again and nothing happens. Barrier's up and "this crystal was already activated" on every single one of them.

And we lose them
Forever."

10 hours ago, Xytreh said:

I've already checked 5 times by clicking them again and nothing happens. Barrier's up and "this crystal was already activated" on every single one of them.

Hey, If you're still having this issue, did you also interact with the crystal found on 2F before entering 3F?

download.png.f3bdd77421973c6af868fe88817d050c.png

As someone else also posted something related to this, and that seemed to be what they were missing.

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Electrocute4u said:

Hey, If you're still having this issue, did you also interact with the crystal found on 2F before entering 3F?

download.png.f3bdd77421973c6af868fe88817d050c.png

As someone else also posted something related to this, and that seemed to be what they were missing.

Didn't know about this one. Thank you for your help!

And we lose them
Forever."

On 1/29/2022 at 10:43 PM, Xytreh said:

Can be closed I guess

I'm glad to see that your issues have already been solved 🙂

As your issue being solved, I'll now be closing the thread.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

• Like 1

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love