Stuck at Cursed Keystone Grotto

Petermmc

I was doing the Blaziken Mega Evolution at Cursed Keystone Grotto a year ago, then I qui while I had 2 tries left inside the Spiritomb. A year later, I logged back in, canceled the quest but couldn't get out of Cursed Keystone Grotto. I had 2 pokemons that could use surf, but it said "System: You need to own HM03 - Surf to use this Mount" in the chat box, and the Mantine only said "Mantine!" whenever I intereacted with it, it didn't let me go back like it's supposed to. What do I do now?

Edited by Shizeria
Resolved

Hi PeterMMC, sorry for the inconvenience!

Mantine moves you back to the Pokemon Center when the quest fails to return your Pokemons to your party. However, this isn't your issue. The problem you have is that the quest failed to return your inventory, and therefore you are missing a lot of items, including HM03 - Surf. Fortunately, your inventory is still saved, so I'll be able to restore it today.

Until then, please do not try reentering the quest. This could overwrite your saved inventory, and restoring your inventory will require a lot more time.

I will let you know once a fix has been made.

Shizeria

Hi PeterMMC. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Looking more into the issue, I've discovered that the reason why your inventory wasn't returned was indeed related to a previous bug that caused users to lose their inventory. As such, I've decided to reuse the same NPC for restoring your inventory.

Please talk to the Clamperl at the bottom-left of Cursed Keystone Grotto. It will give you back all the items that were taken away when entering the quest.

Let me know if you were able to get back your inventory and exit the grotto.

Shizeria