Stuck on route 119A

Razvee

So, as you can see, the path to the other side is blocked by these guys. I haven't played in a long time so I have no idea of what to do. I tried using an escape rope, which took me back to Fortree city and I also tried reinstalling the game, but it didn't work either. Any suggestions?image.png.fb01519e6c419e85954fa96d202b1f4a.png

Oh wow. lmao

Can you check how many badges you have? *Maybe* its a merge issue.
But you need help from staff the one way or another. They will answer you here once they can.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

you need to clear building on left first. defat all npc then you can proceed 

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

U need beat gym petalburg first, then clear building on left side briďge. then u can proceed do fortree

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg