CAN BE CLOSED

5 hours ago, Smogking said:

This mon is in Silver server....

NOTE : IF gold player wins must transfer to silver for trade....

go post this on "silver-trade" section before i start the auction. and i will not agree to come to silver for this.

image.png.fcc8f10811b83acd8b93ea0851603a28.png

its getting annoying seeing people abusing cross-trade channel like this. you could post every single Pokemon here at "cross-realm" then.

if you are not ready to transfer this pokemon then you cannot post it here !! only if the buyer sais after the auction is done that he can transfer (maybe because he has something to do on the other server) 

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

9 minutes ago, Q25 said:

go post this on "silver-trade" section before i start the auction. and i will not agree to come to silver for this.

image.png.fcc8f10811b83acd8b93ea0851603a28.png

its getting annoying seeing people abusing cross-trade channel like this. you could post every single Pokemon here at "cross-realm" then.

if you are not ready to transfer this pokemon then you cannot post it here !! only if the buyer sais after the auction is done that he can transfer (maybe because he has something to do on the other server) 

I hd something to do.... But sure i dont wanna annoy anyone.... Im willing to transfer to gold now.... 

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

• Smogking changed the title to 24+ EPIC Magnemite Auction (HP : Fire) insta updated