Shuckle calm VLT (SOLD CAN BE CLOSED)

Hello, 

@Fan0 You did not specify that your auction would end 24 hours after your start bid. I have linked our auction rules for you below. Which means your auction ended at 24 hours from thread creation/time posted for auction end. @Marksman1303 is the proper winner. You will find the shuckle in your pc and 1.6 million removed from your account. Fan0 you will find 1.6 million on your account. I apologize for the delay in handling this. I am now locking this thread as the auction is over and the proper winner has the pokemon. @Q25 and @Marksman1303, remember to keep off-topic comments OFF the auction thread. Consider this an official warning. 

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/119709-forums-and-in-game-auction-rules/

Regards,
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance