A side Frame for rank and random pvp battles and something new in ranked battles?

Plasma777

Hi, I am here to suggest 2 things for ranked and random pvp battles will explain one by one below - 

1 st suggestion - I was thinking it would be awesome if we add a side frame for ranked and random pvp battles like which is shown in many league matches of pokemon journey IMG_20220313_095607.jpg.35fc9a146f161efbb7dbbf2a1ca3d414.jpg

So i edited and made a model of my imagination on our pro battle screen which could look similar to this IMG_20220313_095305.jpg.fbd36a1662c2b7c5f394f61f1f790e00.jpg in the squares of the left side of the frame you can add an image of face of  your team mons and on right your opponent team mons and when the mon is active it's face will glow as shown in above ash vs Gary battle screen shot and when it is switched out the mon picture on the frame will be black and white and if lost in the place of face it will be fully black wasn't that epic?  But as you can see for adding an frame you should little bit increase the size of the battle screen and this frame should added because whenever you playing rank or random pvp match opponent team is shown in chat box and sometimes you think an opponent mon is alive and you choose an move which can predict there but actually the mon is dead 

2 nd suggestion (only for rank pvp) - imagine if you can't see your opponent team when you find him in pvp queue and battling with him? this system is same as the system used in league matches of pokemon journey's where you don't know which mon is going to come that time your excitement will be too high so what if we added this to our rank pvp as it's already be used in random pvp  . More of how this works - 

You can see your and your opponent first mon when match started and the mons face will come in first square of the frame I talked about and when he takes his 2 nd mon it's face will come in second square of frame and so on, this will increase the surprise level and excitement level and this also sounds better because atm when you in ranked pvp you know your opponent team and if he have a chansey and slowbro you know when you will physical attack he will take slowbro and when sp atk he will take chansey and here you and your opponent just switch and if someone just did 1 wrong predict he will lose the match and in this way match also takes much time and brings people towards  boredom and some also leaves the game . So if you can't see your opponent next mon you would be excited what is gonna come as you was excited in many pokemon journey matches such as what is gonna be tobias next mon in sinnoh league and when he send out latios we all got shocked and in this way the game becomes interesting and many people play games just for fun and i think this suggestion will increase excitement which will increase fun in pvp battles which are played by people for fun and who knows if some people who left game for getting boredom can come back to play and have fun in pvp battles after this? 

I know some people don't want this uptade because this could flip the rank ladder and bring them down but pokemon matches are for fun and they should be full of fun and excitement in you when you playing a pokemon  battle 

So for this an option can be added when you enter rank battle (same as avoid last opponent) wether Or not you wanna see your opponent full team in starting and the person will only get the opponent which also don't want to see opponent team so this would be fair  

Sorry if any of my word's hurt you 

Note:  here pokemon journey is episodes of pokemon (kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, etc) 

Feel free to comment below and suggest how are this 2  suggestions

Thanks for reading my suggestion, 

PLASMA777 

Edited by Plasma777

9 minutes ago, Plasma777 said:

Hi, I am here to suggest 2 things for ranked and random pvp battles will explain one by one below - 

1 st suggestion - I was thinking it would be awesome if we add a side frame for ranked and random pvp battles like which is shown in many league matches of pokemon journey IMG_20220313_095607.jpg.35fc9a146f161efbb7dbbf2a1ca3d414.jpg

So i edited and made a model of my imagination on our pro battle screen which could look similar to this IMG_20220313_095305.jpg.fbd36a1662c2b7c5f394f61f1f790e00.jpg in the squares of the left side of the frame you can add an image of face of  your team mons and on right your opponent team mons and when the mon is active it's face will glow as shown in above ash vs Gary battle screen shot and when it is switched out the mon picture on the frame will be black and white and if lost in the place of face it will be fully black wasn't that epic?  But as you can see for adding an frame you should little bit increase the size of the battle screen and this frame should added because whenever you playing rank or random pvp match opponent team is shown in chat box and sometimes you think an opponent mon is alive and you choose an move which can predict there but actually the mon is dead 

2 nd suggestion (only for rank pvp) - imagine if you can't see your opponent team when you find him in pvp queue and battling with him? this system is same as the system used in league matches of pokemon journey's where you don't know which mon is going to come that time your excitement will be too high so what if we added this to our rank pvp as it's already be used in random pvp  . More of how this works - 

You can see your and your opponent first mon when match started and the mons face will come in first square of the frame I talked about and when he takes his 2 nd mon it's face will come in second square of frame and so on, this will increase the surprise level and excitement level and this also sounds better because atm when you in ranked pvp you know your opponent team and if he have a chansey and slowbro you know when you will physical attack he will take slowbro and when sp atk he will take chansey and here you and your opponent just switch and if someone just did 1 wrong predict he will lose the match and in this way match also takes much time and brings people towards  boredom and some also leaves the game . So if you can't see your opponent next mon you would be excited what is gonna come as you was excited in many pokemon journey matches such as what is gonna be tobias next mon in sinnoh league and when he send out latios we all got shocked and in this way the game becomes interesting and many people play games just for fun and i think this suggestion will increase excitement which will increase fun in pvp battles which are played by people for fun and who knows if some people who left game for getting boredom can come back to play and have fun in pvp battles after this? 

I know some people don't want this uptade because this could flip the rank ladder and bring them down but pokemon matches are for fun and they should be full of fun and excitement in you when you playing a pokemon  battle 

So for this an option can be added when you enter rank battle (same as avoid last opponent) wether Or not you wanna see your opponent full team in starting and the person will only get the opponent which also don't want to see opponent team so this would be fair  

Sorry if any of my word's hurt you 

Note:  here pokemon journey is episodes of pokemon (kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, etc) 

Feel free to comment below and suggest how are this 2  suggestions

Thanks for reading my suggestion, 

PLASMA777 

Nice ideal bro , gl 
+1 for me

Untitled-05-07-2022-01-31-03-4.png

My Discord Bư#6599

My Shop