Merge the servers

Frefa

+1

This days players are soo inactive it takes more than 5min sometimes more than 10min to get a PvP matches I knew 70-85% of PvP players can understand this and both the servers are 99% same at all if you combine maybe little problem will come but isn't it a large probelm and if server crashed then you have to up it only once no need to do twice cuz I guess when silver down gold not down and if gold down silver is not down unless it's a update . Players can get more choices in trades some player use cc to come and go to another server for buy-sell matters . A better competition better Silver ladder players vs Gold ladder players only the best can ladder and same as guilds .

• Like 1

• Developer

Hello, as already explained in the screenshot on page one it's sadly not that easy. We'd need to force merge all not yet merged users to force merge them once more for a Gold and Silver merge. Theoretically, I am not against it and due to our upcoming reconnect feature and the currently stable server it's definitely something to think about in the future but currently we have too many projects.

It's not a no but it's a not yet.

• 2 weeks later...