my double iv reroll didnt show new iv on the right side

Delv

Hello @LeDxpaleSgz16,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused. Our team is already aware of the problem and a temporary workaround has been implemented in the meantime. If you interact with Psychic Marina, you should be able to view and load one of the three latest IV changes for your legendary Pokemon for free. The IVs that did not show due to the bug will appear among them. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

If you wish to report a different issue, feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thanks again and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

I rolled 3 times since there was a work around, but if you load it after the first set of rolls, the ivs provided are the same stats as the first 3 from the 1st ticket. I used 3 rr and stopped because I noticed it was not changing at all. May I have a refund of the 3 rr tickets I used + the 1.2m cash I spent for the double service please?

Edited by Eunia

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif

Hello @LeDxpaleSgz16My apologies for the late response. I’m sure it was frustrating, but we needed some time in order to investigate your situation.

You have been reimbursed x9 Reroll Ticket(s).

Can you confirm that you’ve received them?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.