IV Reroll service work around still doesnt work

Eunia

I rolled 3 times since there was a work around, but if you load the last 3 iv stats after the first set of rolls, the ivs provided are the same stats as the first 3 from the 1st ticket. I used 3 rr and stopped because I noticed it was not changing at all. its the same 3 set of ivs. May I have a refund of the 3 rr tickets I used + the 1.2m cash I spent for the double service please? and reset the timer if possible so I can have that hour of time to reset. 

Edited by Eunia

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif

Am I going to be compensated? The best resolution on your side would have been to have the npc not take rerolls/double roll money until it is fixed.. Now I lost 3 rr for nothing as well as the 1.2m double reroll fee. 

Hi PRO Staff, 

I brought this up already in discord and in the bug channel with no help. Last night I saw that on forums it said the reroll service has issues but there was a work around provided. However, what should have happened was you guys should have closed the npc entirely because the workaround does not work. Since the poke preview after the iv reset is unavailable, the workaround was to do the roll and then the 2nd one, close the npc, then go back and select from the past available ivs for no fee. However, I have done this 3 times (3 rr tickets after the 1.2m double roll fee), and the previous ivs remain the same throughout, it does not give new ivs. So I stopped after the 3rd as I have noticed no new ivs were provided. Can you please look at my account history to see that I did pay for the 1.2m fee, and rolled 3 times. Please compensate me for the 3 iv rr tickets and the 1.2m fee, and I will wait until it is fixed. 

Looks like the forced poke preview is working now, and I was told IV Reroll npc is working again. If you look on my acc history, I used 3 rerolls after paying the 1.2m fee. I stopped because the work around clearly did not work. Could you guys please refund me the 1.2m cash and the 3 iv rr please? 

27 minutes ago, Eunia said:

Looks like the forced poke preview is working now, and I was told IV Reroll npc is working again. If you look on my acc history, I used 3 rerolls after paying the 1.2m fee. I stopped because the work around clearly did not work. Could you guys please refund me the 1.2m cash and the 3 iv rr please? 

Refund me , too

Hello @Eunia. My apologies for the late response. I’m sure it was frustrating, but we needed some time in order to investigate your situation.

Im glad to inform you that you have been reimbursed 1.2m and x3 Reroll Ticket(s).

Can you confirm that you’ve received them?

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.