Untradable TDWL Hat and Buster sword

Ketan1010

I was selling 500 PvE coins to @futz,  He wanted Busted Sword and TDWL Hat. We both agreed onto 1.3mil cash.
And after I bought them, It is showing they are untradeable. Also there was No description which tells like they are untradeable
Now Is there any possible way the staff can trade stuffs for us.
  SS of Agreement
https://prnt.sc/nGdZ6_ast6tx 

Edited by Ketan1010
changed it to correct topic

yah we made a deal today, i am trying to buy PVE stuff from Ketan1010, but turns out its not tradeable.
I feel bad for him already using some of his coins for something he don't even need..
the things is we don't even know if its not tradeable since there is no description or anything on the item, yet i can buy akatsuki robe just fine yesterday.
Its pretty confusing TBH 🙂

proof2.PNG

proof1.PNG

• Ketan1010 changed the title to Untradable TDWL Hat and Buster sword

Hello @Ketan1010, @futz. My apologies for the late response.

Items from the PvE shop are normally untradeable. However, each month, three items from the PvE shop are made tradable. These three items are announced in the #announcements channel of the PRO Discord server.

For the month of April, Akatsuki Robe, S Salamence Mount, S Snorlax Mount were made tradeable. So, the Buster Sword and TDWL Hat are not tradeable this month. If you would like to suggest a description of their tradability be added, please use the Suggestions subforum.

Unfortunately, we cannot force the trade as this would be unfair to everyone else who has to (or has had to) wait until the items are tradeable.

Though this may be disappointing, please try to understand. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Have a great day.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

47 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Ketan1010, @futz. My apologies for the late response.

Items from the PvE shop are normally untradeable. However, each month, three items from the PvE shop are made tradable. These three items are announced in the #announcements channel of the PRO Discord server.

For the month of April, Akatsuki Robe, S Salamence Mount, S Snorlax Mount were made tradeable. So, the Buster Sword and TDWL Hat are not tradeable this month. If you would like to suggest a description of their tradability be added, please use the Suggestions subforum.

Unfortunately, we cannot force the trade as this would be unfair to everyone else who has to (or has had to) wait until the items are tradeable.

Though this may be disappointing, please try to understand. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Have a great day.

The things is there is no description whatsoever on the item, on NPC dialog or anything saying it's not tradeable. Yet a lot of people still trying to sell cosmetics, accessories and mounts from PvE shop in the trade chat in-game, i saw people trying to buy flying nimbus and selling TZ clothes just several hours ago in trade chat in-game, it means lot of players have no idea about this trade restriction stuff. As a comeback player i really have no idea if those stuff non-tradeable since i can buy akatsuki clothes just fine the other day. Even @Ketan1010 as active players have no idea about those non-tradeable rules. There is something clearly wrong here about those tradeable and non-tradeable rules.

I just check the PvE coins shop, they even sell some Misc Item which is must be always tradeable 24/7 some even sell at stable price like iv rr for 700k pokedollars.
I dont get the point of making some tradeable while others non-tradeable since as players we using same currency to get the stuff from the PvE coins shop.
@Ketan1010 could have make an easy 1.4m with 500 PvE coins he spend, now he stuck with 2 cosmetic items he dont even need because there is very lack information about it.

Also the information is pretty scattered, why would not just put  non-tradeable or tradeable tag on the item itself instead of posting it on discord.
Its honestly really confusing 🙂.  Its not about fair or unfair, people waste their efforts for something they dont even need just because there is not enough clear information about those PvE coin things, so please consider our side as player. Thanks for your response..

Edited by futz

I completely understand your stance and can agree to many of your points.

As I said before, direct your suggestions to our Suggestions subforum. Our Developers answer them when they have a chance and you can also get feedback from other players.

Since your issue has been addressed and no action can be taken, this thread will be locked.

Have a great rest of your day.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.