Trouble Finding Horsea

Guardianhelix

So I have been trying to find a Horsea all day. I have been to several of the routes listed in the spawn guide, fished, and never found one. One thing that really frustrates me with all of the location guides is that they say to fish, but not which rod is needed. I used my good rod all day and never found a Horsea and I am beginning to think that a super rod is needed to find one (since it will eventually become a Kingdra).

Can anyone provide some advice or info?

134524 So I have been trying to find a Horsea all day. I have been to several of the routes listed in the spawn guide, fished, and never found one. One thing that really frustrates me with all of the location guides is that they say to fish, but not which rod is needed. I used my good rod all day and never found a Horsea and I am beginning to think that a super rod is needed to find one (since it will eventually become a Kingdra).

I've found it quite difficult fishing for Horsea too with the exception of Dragons Den. I think it's much easier to surf around seafoam to get a horsea.

134524 So I have been trying to find a Horsea all day. I have been to several of the routes listed in the spawn guide, fished, and never found one. One thing that really frustrates me with all of the location guides is that they say to fish, but not which rod is needed. I used my good rod all day and never found a Horsea and I am beginning to think that a super rod is needed to find one (since it will eventually become a Kingdra).

The best way for find horse in suft in bike road :Grin:

136687 a super rod is preferred but still a high chance of not getting it you can try to get one from the viridian forest maze if you havent already done that there.

136703 use good rod on the lake above golden rod :) found 10 in 30 min

The problem is that I just got to Fuschia. I did get a Horsea from the Viridian Maze, but it came with a bad nature (-spatk). I have been using it since then but I would like something better. I hope I don't need a super rod because I think you don't get one until Johto. Once I beat Janine I will try to surf on Bike Road.

You can check in this guide https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=8584 Ctrl+F for finding quickly ^^ Hope it can help you :Grin: