Team Aqua [Blue Server]

Doggy

14f57af5e77a149df408fb298835bc7073ed02d1fddda1bdb6977f5add9a4eaa_1.jpg

About Team Aqua

40?cb=20140612154901

We are Team Aqua, an Organization who's goal is to take over PRO! Just kidding :Smile:. We are a social guild with a mix of all types of players. (Currently Exclusive for Blue Server as of now)

Requirements for Joining

Anyone who plays in Blue is Free to Join.

</COLOR>

Follow PRO/Guild rules, be able to communicate in English, is able to use Discord, is Active In-Game and in Discord. Be respectful. Most importantly, have fun.

<i></i>

<COLOR color="#4040BF">Ambition

We plan on stealing the BLUE ORB to expand the amount of water in the world by awakening KYOGRE.

TO TAKE OVER PRO! EVIL LAUGH

Just kidding :Crazy:

JOIN US NOW! LET'S TAKE OVER PRO TOGETHER!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Dexstrife

Hours Played: 112 hours, but still at Kanto e4 ..., was grinding some good "Story Pokes" because i hate to lvl up "useless" Pokes haha, but i will rush story now ^.^

Why you should be recruited: because im super friendly to everyone and im just awesome :'D, i also have a nice PvP knowledge and i aim for PvP at Pro :)

Why i wanna join ?: Because i like to be in an organized Guild and i know that Doggy has experience with that on Red-Server already ^.^

Well lets have a good time at Blue-Server :) Team Aqua !!!

[glow=red]IGN[/glow]: Alyisaa

[glow=red]Hours Played[/glow]: 171, all bosses done apart from the ones that requires 200 hours game-play.

[glow=red]Why you should be recruited[/glow]: Looking for a good guild to join that preferably does PvP and can have a good social experience with it.

IGN: Roli

Hours Played: 101

Why you should be recruited: A games only as fun as the people you play with and being part of a guild is a good way to met people.

Why i wanna join: Because I like being part of a group, I want help completing my pokedex and, want trustworthy people to trade/evolve pokes with.

[glow=red]IGN[/glow]: Alyisaa

[glow=red]Hours Played[/glow]: 171, all bosses done apart from the ones that requires 200 hours game-play.

[glow=red]Why you should be recruited[/glow]: Looking for a good guild to join that preferably does PvP and can have a good social experience with it.

ill add you when I get on :Cool: Welcome to Team Aqua