Team Aqua [Blue Server]

Doggy

IGN: BLRTH

Hours Played: 370 Hours

Why you should be recruited: Played solo till after I completed Hoenn, then I joined a guild. That didn't work out so I just recently left and started losing interest. Looking for an active/fun guild so I can re-gain interest because this is a pretty cool game.

</SIZE>

Looking for EV-Trained level 100s?

cheap high leveled pokemon?

random rares/low leveled pokemon?

shinies?

<SIZE size="200">Then come check out

BLRTH'S Variety Shop!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN : Osuplayer01

Hours played : 540h

Why you should be recruited : I am very active, im a grinding player (farming bagonnnnn right now), I can share my knowlegdes to your guild.

Also, im looking for an "advanced help chat", where people don't ask "where is bill book?" or "what is ev?". On that point the requierements might be rude but that is the reason why i want to join this guild more than another one. (I looked few other posts)

Poke :

Owned 318

Seen : 506

Evolved : 111

Mew caught, 3 dex-entry for celebi.

IGN : Osuplayer01

Hours played : 540h

Why you should be recruited : I am very active, im a grinding player (farming bagonnnnn right now), I can share my knowlegdes to your guild.

Also, im looking for an "advanced help chat", where people don't ask "where is bill book?" or "what is ev?". On that point the requierements might be rude but that is the reason why i want to join this guild more than another one. (I looked few other posts)

Poke :

Owned 318

Seen : 506

Evolved : 111

Mew caught, 3 dex-entry for celebi.

|

I have PMed you the further details to join the Guild. Goodluck!

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
134769 -snip

[glow=purple]Unlocked as requested[/glow]

Best of luck for the guild and merry christmas :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.