Team Aqua [Blue Server]

Doggy

Guest Landon1424

IGN: Weissschnee7

Hours Played: 293, all three regions and dexs completed

Why you should be recruited: Tryna find some fun people to hang around with:)!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: badhaxery

Hours Played: 400ish

Why I should be recruited: I somehow made it to 400 hours without being in a (active) guild, so I haven't made many friends. I used to enjoy the grind, but now I think I want a more social aspect. I guess I would descibe myself as an all-around nice guy and I'd be more than happy to stick around and help with whatever I can help with.

207169 IGN: badhaxery

Why I should be recruited: I somehow made it to 400 hours without being in a (active) guild, so I haven't made many friends. I used to enjoy the grind, but now I think I want a more social aspect. I guess I would descibe myself as an all-around nice guy and I'd be more than happy to stick around and help with whatever I can help with.

we'll be in contact with you. :Grin:

207169 IGN: badhaxery

we'll be in contact with you. :Grin:

Looking forward to it!

Well I don't know what to say but..... I'm willing to do anything to join this guild.... I have played 230hours. And I have beat all 3 regions :Grin: I owned 304 pkmn, seen 496, and evolved 42 :Crazy: I would really appreciate if u could let me join.

Love the mighty Magikarp!

I have to be on Team Aqua!

Want to apply?

why not? its Team Aqua, haha.

~

IGN: Kageonishade

~

Hours Played: Just started! 15hours+, also I am ~MS~ Very ACTIVE #nolife

~

Why you should be recruited: Cause everything are BLUE!!! *Grab TA Bandana n put it on* HERE I AM!

Well, id like to be on team and YAY BLUE...

Social events, shinies, PvP, and CHILLAX.

IGN: Xalamance

Hours Played: 335-ish

Why you should be recruited: I'd like to think that I'm a very knowledgeable part of the playerbase although I've been playing solo. I enjoy helping other players (to an extent) and would like to part of a group of like-minded players.

IGN: Charmanderp

Hours: 220 something, not sure.

Why: I think of myself as a chill, fun guy that could bring some good times to the guild. I finished most of the game content so now I'm just excavating in Hoenn and would love to PvP with some friends just for good ol' fun

212956 IGN: Charmanderp

Hours: 220 something, not sure.

Why: I think of myself as a chill, fun guy that could bring some good times to the guild. I finished most of the game content so now I'm just excavating in Hoenn and would love to PvP with some friends just for good ol' fun

212494 Love the mighty Magikarp!

I have to be on Team Aqua!

Want to apply?

why not? its Team Aqua, haha.

~

IGN: Kageonishade

~

Hours Played: Just started! 15hours+, also I am ~MS~ Very ACTIVE #nolife

~

Why you should be recruited: Cause everything are BLUE!!! *Grab TA Bandana n put it on* HERE I AM!

Well, id like to be on team and YAY BLUE...

Social events, shinies, PvP, and CHILLAX.

Both of you, please PM me for further details. Thank you.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]