Team Aqua [Blue Server]

Doggy

[glow=blue]IGN:[/glow] Dacius

[glow=blue]Hours Played:[/glow] 210 Hrs

[glow=blue]Why you should be recruited:[/glow] I'm using a rain team :) and Kyogre is hands down one of the best legendary pokemons they have made. I am a very active member as well and hope to learn PVP skills from a guild with a lot of good players. :thanks: :Heart:

BK8yvRF.jpg

[glow=turquoise]Need some fast daycare service? Visit my shop :)[/glow]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name - Mrshisha

Hours played- 220h

Why should i be in the guild- Cause i'm mrshisha..... nah for real though, real chill can help out in any way needed for the guild. just looking for chilled place to be while playin pro and i know a few members so yeah.

Always Remember Hakuna Matata

IGN: Raaaab

Hours Played: 320

Why should you be recruited?: Looking for a legit guild with good PRO players to hunt pokes with and also experienced in PVP, and I'm very friendly and accommodating! :)

185869 IGN: Raaaab

Hours Played: 320

Why should you be recruited?: Looking for a legit guild with good PRO players to hunt pokes with and also experienced in PVP, and I'm very friendly and accommodating! :)

183918 In Game Name - Mrshisha

Hours played- 220h

Why should i be in the guild- Cause i'm mrshisha..... nah for real though, real chill can help out in any way needed for the guild. just looking for chilled place to be while playin pro and i know a few members so yeah.

Please PM me for further info.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]