Team Aqua [Blue Server]

Doggy

dont forget to bring/uy team Aqua outfits :)

#1 Complete Dex Service dealer! (Blue Server)

The Dex Contains:

All Kanto

All Johto

All Hoenn

All Sinnoh

All Unova

All Kalos

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a HUGE DEX Service sale :D

Currently have: 597 caught Pokedex data

Stored Pokemon in PC including all evo forms: 595 pokemon + shinys + lvl 100sand more

Obtained Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi

Check out my huge Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27961&p=221429#p221429

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: XeShaw

Hours Played: Far too many (458) - All 3 regions completed - All bosses done besides Hoenn ones

Why you should be recruited: Cause hail the mighty Magikarp (And I was invited)

Welcome, young karp! :y: :Crazy:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

IGN:Sunen

Hours Played: around 50

Why you should be recruited:

Its :Grin: to play together

I want to have fun with u guys - see us :Angel:

I'm very sorry, but you don't meet the requirements. Come back again when you do! Goodluck!

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

IGN: Everis312

hours played : 464h

Why you should be recruited: I want meet new interesting people, play with them together, having fun with them and talk with them about PRO :).

Hello there! Sorry for the late reply. Anyway, I've PM you the additional info to join the guild. Goodluck!