Tournament for evryone with 100 hours +

Well because no one do it i will.
I make my 1st tournament with simple rules and no so big rewards for the winners but atleast its somthing!
At this tournament its able evryone with 100 hours take part, rules its simple you choose 6 pokemons from your box and you fight other players with goal win them all and win any prices of this i will post! Only 3 winners will exist from 11 players 1st one will choose first what she wants 2place choose and 3rd place take what left from others!
Conditions : 6 pokemon 100 lvl
                    100 hours play time
                    Discord name at the comments
                    Game name at the comments
At this tournoument cause its my first one and i am solo its able only 11 players take a part! so the first 11 players we will type i am in (discord name) (game name) will take a part!
The only think i try 2 do with this its make community more friendly and hope make your summer a little better
Good luck at evryone here is the rewards for the 3 winners (Evry one will take a part win instant 10k just for you take a part of it! ) Soon will come more with better rewards and sure for more players! Have a great summer!
Tournoament start when 11 players will be part! The maches i will see them from discord! Thanks for your time and good luck again

Angel wings black.png

tournoument.png

tournoument1.png

Edited by paok123

1876934625_Untitled05-18-202212-43-59(2).png.8af84260b2555993d6f6fe21c73519e4.png