Traded Pokemon to a Friend so he could do Jotho now they're stuck on his account

Hello I traded three of my Pokemon to Marcelisthier. First Pokemon is a jolly Tyranitar witha a choice scarf in it, second one is a jolly weavile with I believe a choice band and the last one is a timid magnezone with a scarf aswell.

I wanted to help him defeat Joey so he could get to hoenn but he didnt give me the pokemons back and now they're stuck on his account since they are jotho and kanto pokemon.

Would like to get em back

If you have photo will help a lot stufs help you with that problem! And try remember when this happend cause if its happend today maybe hes happend somthing 2him and will come back tommorow! Anyway next time try use lend at your trades for nothing like that happend again 2 you! Hope the best!

1876934625_Untitled05-18-202212-43-59(2).png.8af84260b2555993d6f6fe21c73519e4.png

@Agencyneverdies

I have returned the Tyranitar, Weavile, and Magnezone back to your pc. Can you please verify they have been returned to your pc. Next time you have this issue please use only the Region Locked Pokemon Megathread. I look forward to your reply. 

Best Regards,
MBK 

Edited by MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.