Reduce boss cool-downs.

Judgeharm

135422 Lance doesnt have a cooldown (or shouldnt have).

This wont be changed, due to the whole point of why they were added, the prize pools involved. These bosses will also give out mega stones potentially in the future, so while the cooldown may not make sense now, it is there to stop the economy get over-inflated.

Dig spots are getting a revamp soon also, so some of the things may get changed, but bosses will not have a lower cooldown. With hoenn there will be at least 5-6 new bosses included (if i dont add any more, which I will undoubtedly). that is a lot of things to do in 4 days.

you just keep amazing me :) any news on hoenn btw?im on edge ever since the last announcement regarding it.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats kind of the whole point. bosses have both dud prizes and good prizes.

botton line is bosses wont be reduced.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I agree that curently, for what they offer, the boss cooldown i a bit too long

However if you plan on improving the rewards, then the 14 day cooldown seams justified

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

it is there to stop the economy get over-inflated.

This is what I'm about to say. One week would be too fast and would destroy the economy.

When these bosses rewards mega stones later then mega stones would just become an ordinary item.

Best to keep it to 2 weeks or even more later after Mega Stones are rewarded and implemented.

135450 thats kind of the whole point. bosses have both dud prizes and good prizes.

botton line is bosses wont be reduced.

May I ask if it's possible for those who lose to boss battle have their re-battle in 1 week?

Those who win will have to re-battle bosses in 2 weeks.

I just lost 2 weeks ago to 4 bosses :Frown:

probably the thing is , i bring my example, i beat brock-->pp up, wait beat brock again-->pp up. that's not good, beat twice pumpkin , no shuckle. this is the problem not the cd. so maybe implement/change rewards while waiting for megas, as judge said. you did this with headbutts basically, lower the of nothing/bad rewards

i wouldnt call PP Ups bad rewards. PP Ups are essential to PvP, which at the end of the day this game will boil down to in the end, no matter what the PvE content we add.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.