FULL REFUND for futile PvP Cloaks

Futz

DEAR PRO TEAM,

So i just stumbled on this old topic >> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/38569-pvp-coin-master-stuff/

In short, i got these PvP Cloaks & Hoods as the prize for TOP 25 Ranked PvP Players back in 2016.1588815015_pvpcloaks.PNG.a84ed46c4608bcef9f57c720b421dd12.PNG

Back then in the topic mentioned above I already made an statements about these PVP Cloaks and a lot of top 25 players back then agreed to that. 
The developers at that time a.k.a Shane promised this:
shane.PNG.78de590991e51f6f3897d279016f1671.PNG

Which put our minds at ease at that time. But turns out it not happen as Shane promised, since all PvP cloaks from all seasons are available in PvP shop right now.
All of our efforts back then just wasted since the Cloaks and Hood losing its value as trophy for top 25 players, it signify nothing right now just a heap of costume that have no meaning.

So i think its only fair to ask for a full refund (in PvP Coins) for these PvP cloaks and hoods.

Thats all i wanna say, thanks for your attention 😊 

Hello @futz. My apologies for the late response.

I regret to inform you that we will not be fulfilling your request. The reasoning being that the change in Developers years ago also brought with it a change in the direction of the game. Therefore, things that may have been promised by Shane in the past may not be promised anymore.

Though this may not be the response you were hoping for, please try to understand.

Have a great day.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.