Pokemon Master World Tournament [BLUE]

Greetings Pokemon trainers this is an [glow=red]official announcement[/glow] on the upcoming [glow=red]Pokemon Master World Tournament[/glow] and official Invitation to participate in the first ever [glow=red]Pokemon Master World Tournament[/glow] Hosted by Me and sponsored by The [glow=red]StateFarm[/glow] Guild right here on the [glow=red]blue[/glow] server! This tournament will test out your skills as a Pokemon trainer and ability to cooperate with your Pokemon to achieve victory! In this tournament Pokemon Trainers will battle out using a team of 6 Pokemon and attempt to knock out the others players Pokemon in order to achieve victory, The participant that is able to knock out the opponents team 2 times is declared the winner, in-case of draw ( 1 - 1 ) a tie breaker would take place to decide the winner, in simple words best of 3.

[glow=red]The tournament will feature a grand prize of 300,000$ for the first place winner along with the title of "Pokemon Master", 120,000$ for the runner up and 80,000$ for coming in 3rd and many more prizes for randomly selected participants.

[/glow]

[glow=red]Rules:[/glow]

1. You can not use 2 of the same Pokemon.

2. If you disconnect then its your own responsibility unless its a server sided issue.

3. Participants who show misconduct or abuse towards other participants will be immediately disqualified.

4. Players who are found match fix will be automatically disqualified.

5. Use of Pokemons : Suicune, Mew, Slaking and Blisey is strictly not allowed in the matches.

[glow=red]Requirements:[/glow]

1. A full team of 6 Pokemon.

2. Successful completion of the kanto Region

3. More than 50 hours of Game play.

4. Proof that you have passed the Qualifying rounds.

[glow=red]The Qualifying Rounds:[/glow]

The Participants who have successfully completed registration and submitted the registration information within the deadline will be divided into groups and put on the Hunter Trails, those who pass the trails would have officially qualified to participate in the grand tournament! Please note the qualifying rounds will take place until the 18th or until the allotted number of participant slots is filled up

[glow=red]Registration Date:[/glow]

Currently registration is officially open as of now and the last date for registration is the 17th of April 2016 but you are encouraged to register as early as possible as the number of slots available is very limited!

[glow=red]How to Register:[/glow]

[glow=white]To register simply send a screenshot of your Pokemon trainer page on this forum page, privately as a forum message or even Message me in the game on my IGN: ShadowRanger so I can register your name as an official participant.

Please note you will also be requested to pay the registeration fee before the beginning of the qualifying rounds.[/glow]

[glow=red]Please note that a registration fee of 25,000$ is required to sign up for the tournament and take part in the qualifying rounds.[/glow]

[glow=red]The tournament is currently scheduled to take place on the 18th of April 2016 at a time which will be later revealed to the participants.

[/glow]

[glow=red]Goodluck to all the trainers on this tournament for the title of "Pokemon Master" of Blue Server! May your bring honor to your guilds if you are currently in ones and carry this title with pride because you have earned it![/glow]

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

Hi nice idea bud, however i have some questions:

1. Which moves are banned?

2. What are the rules in battle? for example clauses.

3. How are the matches gonna take place? I mean from the 2-3 rounds, we ll just have to show u a screenshot of who won?

"The participant that is able to knock out the opponents team 2 times is declared the winner, in-case of draw ( 1 - 1 ) a tie breaker would take place to decide the winner."

Just rephrase that to say "Best of 3"

Also, Why is Chansey/Slaking banned?

135810 "The participant that is able to knock out the opponents team 2 times is declared the winner, in-case of draw ( 1 - 1 ) a tie breaker would take place to decide the winner."

Just rephrase that to say "Best of 3"

Also, Why is Chansey/Slaking banned?

Some players though it was best to prevent use of those pokemon because they believed it was too OP, in some of the official Nintendo events those Pokemon are also forbidden so we though we might please those players and give them nothing to complain about, Slaking being a sure 1 hit KO with gigaimpact and chansey being the highest hp in the game.

135808 Hi nice idea bud, however i have some questions:

1. Which moves are banned?

2. What are the rules in battle? for example clauses.

3. How are the matches gonna take place? I mean from the 2-3 rounds, we ll just have to show u a screenshot of who won?

1 .As for the banned moves are currently banned since none of the strong moves are currently implemented in the game, I was going to say gigaimpact but even that isnt that very effective anymore. If you have any concerns about this point feel free to share it.

2. Well in battle or pvp interface the game really plays itself, if the person takes too long he automatically loses, if he dc's he loses, if he breaks any of the above rules a simple screenshot and that person would be automatically disqualified and his win is nullified.

3. Basically I was thinking of something along the lines of a live broadcast on twitch TV through a public tournament channel which only the participants can access to post their battles in and the password would be randomly changed with every match to keep it secure or for those with slow connections or who are unable to do that basic instant screenshots as proof of victory, of couse also it would be obvious since the loser will automatically be ported to the poke center and out of the fight zone nonetheless proof of victory is required!

135807 Is there a limit on the number of players?

Currently the limit to the number of players is 20 as that is the threshold needed to start the event and more wouldnt be required to be honest so I'm hoping to limit it at 20, thats why only the first 20 players to qualify would be the ones eligable to participate after that applications will officially close.

135807 Is there a limit on the number of players?

Currently the limit to the number of players is 20 as that is the threshold needed to start the event and more wouldnt be required to be honest so I'm hoping to limit it at 20, thats why only the first 20 players to qualify would be the ones eligable to participate after that applications will officially close.

Alright, cool. Gl on the tourney :Smile:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]