Pokemon Master World Tournament [BLUE]

135808 Hi nice idea bud, however i have some questions:

1. Which moves are banned?

2. What are the rules in battle? for example clauses.

3. How are the matches gonna take place? I mean from the 2-3 rounds, we ll just have to show u a screenshot of who won?

1 .As for the banned moves are currently banned since none of the strong moves are currently implemented in the game, I was going to say gigaimpact but even that isnt that very effective anymore. If you have any concerns about this point feel free to share it.

2. Well in battle or pvp interface the game really plays itself, if the person takes too long he automatically loses, if he dc's he loses, if he breaks any of the above rules a simple screenshot and that person would be automatically disqualified and his win is nullified.

3. Basically I was thinking of something along the lines of a live broadcast on twitch TV through a public tournament channel which only the participants can access to post their battles in and the password would be randomly changed with every match to keep it secure or for those with slow connections or who are unable to do that basic instant screenshots as proof of victory, of couse also it would be obvious since the loser will automatically be ported to the poke center and out of the fight zone nonetheless proof of victory is required!

1. We have to check the bugged moves. If something isnt working right we might ban that move.

2. We need clauses. for example sleep. not more than one pokemon slept at the same time. Also drizzle+swift swim in the same team banned or not? Also never ended battles banned too.

3. About this dunno if its possible. But speaking for me, i can record videos. and take screen or say who won between me and my opponents. If everyone can do it then we are fine. But if there is better solution go ahaid

1. I agree with checking the bugged moves, A move that is extra effective or gives more of an edge than it should is to be banned.

2. As for the 2nd one could you clarify, I didn't get what that reference was referring to.

3. As for the results, there is more than 3 ways of finding out the results so the results cannot be manipulated although having a twitch live stream would do well to bring the event some publicity but as for screenshots they are required with every victory or accusation of breech of code so screenshots would be the official thing.

Currently what is important is the participation so far we have 2/20 participants and I am looking forward to closing 20/20 very soon.

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

I'm a bit sceptic about this twitch live stream. You can always have a buddy in the room to check the stream of your opponent on his phone, and just have him whisper you about the team. I usually play SD and knowing your opponent's team and not knowing it are totally two different cases, and I think we should all go equally.

• 2 weeks later...