problem with event poke spawn

Veldrin

hi, my pg is Veldrin Silver Server, i have a strange insane rate of spawn, i do the halloween event, easter event and now the summer, i find in 3 year just 2-3 common event poke.

in the same time i found shiny but never event.n is 8 days i am farming soo much withouth find nothing, thi is insane i think there is a problem che you pls check?

Edited by Veldrin
  • Haha 1

It is about RNG and nothing else 🙂 I have been farming Scythers 10+ hours a day since start and got none.
But..
Spawn rate is still fine.

I know people that have got several summer forms.

8 minutes ago, Veldrin said:

hi, my pg is Veldrin Silver Server, i have a strange insane rate of spawn, i do the halloween event, easter event and now the summer, i find in 3 year just 2-3 common event poke.

in the same time i found shiny but never event.n is 8 days i am farming soo much withouth find nothing, thi is insane i think there is a problem che you pls check?

image.gif.55b6b1a1e57d97a794609777ade3a58b.gif

Just now, GoldenP1kachu said:

It is about RNG and nothing else 🙂 I have been farming Scythers 10+ hours a day since start and got none.
But..
Spawn rate is still fine.

I know people that have got several summer forms.

that's insane, is impossible only RNG, they put spawn rate higher then shiny???

3 minutes ago, Veldrin said:

that's insane, is impossible only RNG, they put spawn rate higher then shiny???

Shiny chances are 1/8192 and hardly doubt that summer chances would rise above 1/1000 (my guess is 1/500). 
Just keep on grinding and you will find what you are looking for eventually mate! :PikaLurk:

image.gif.55b6b1a1e57d97a794609777ade3a58b.gif

2 minutes ago, GoldenP1kachu said:

Shiny chances are 1/8192 and hardly doubt that summer chances would rise above 1/1000 (my guess is 1/500). 
Just keep on grinding and you will find what you are looking for eventually mate! :PikaLurk:

i found in 8 days over 400 scyther, in ìhallowen i farm in zone even with gestly, i encounter a lot of poke, the rate doesen't work for me.

12 minutes ago, Veldrin said:

i found in 8 days over 400 scyther, in ìhallowen i farm in zone even with gestly, i encounter a lot of poke, the rate doesen't work for me.

you can´t compare a common poke with a rare one ^^

Spawnrates of rare eventforms are as ridiculous as they were in the easter event.

Comp_4.gif

7 minutes ago, Uxxelmon said:

you can´t compare a common poke with a rare one ^^

Spawnrates of rare eventforms are as ridiculous as they were in the easter event.

yes i can if i'm telling that even the common one doesn't spown in event form