Maintenance 01/08/2022 2h00

Shinkainrgsh

Hello @Shinkainrgsh

There is no ETA for the end of the maintenance. However, when it does end, it will be announced in the official PRO Discord server

If you have further questions, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

I have one but first, thanks for your reply 😊

So, it's just that i don't think that i'm the only one who doesn't use discord, so why don't just make a thread on the general support forum that can be updated for that type of info, like the other made by the admin ? Sorry if the question has already been asked, i'm new there so i'm not used to all i have to know there 😅

Edited by Shinkainrgsh

I have to agree with @Shinkainrgsh on this one; not everyone can or is willing to be in the discord. Not sure why so many companies and communities are moving to discord only announcements, information and the likes when resources like these forums are available when and where they are available. Discord only allows users a set limit on how many servers one can be in, so for people at the cap; leaving information only to discord is quite detrimental towards those that cannot participate. Maintenance announcements and information should be available here on the forum, too.

3 minutes ago, AceTzy said:

+1 @Shinkainrgsh

Can we have a Status window just below nav bar? 

it shows if the server is currently Online or Offline, if online, then how many players.

Just as in REBORN bot.

Actually, we have the dashboard for knowing if a server is online or offline, it tell us how many player they are too, but there is nothing about the maintenance so maybe a new tool on the dashboard for that will be good, or like i said, a new thread made by the admin will be good too 🤷

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shinkainrgsh said:

Actually, we have the dashboard for knowing if a server is online or offline, it tell us how many player they are too, but there is nothing about the maintenance so maybe a new tool on the dashboard for that will be good, or like i said, a new thread made by the admin will be good too 🤷

I actually forgot. Yeah thanks for correcting me

941488235_logoacewhite.png.6a7c5eaeb2c4a93e7f412652a6b2a6f0.png

どんなことでも私を止められない。

My apologies for the delay.

We recognize that not everyone uses Discord, but it is a fast, popular, and simple way to make announcements. We use it for those reasons.

However, we will discuss your suggestion within the team to decide if it will be implemented and how. In the future, please use the Suggestions subforum for any suggestions you may have for the game.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.