Why i think we should get a new server now.

Llriel

Should we get a new server very soon?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get a new server very soon?

• Yes
    • No

:Light: Making a new post about this, so we as a community can discuss this in a proper way. :Light:

As a Pokemon Revolution Online player. I think we should get a new server very soon, like within a week. I did see the twitter post where we will be getting 1 in about a month? TBH I don't think I will be playing the game in a few months, I wanna enjoy the game while I still can. Because I'm a working man i'm a Project Manager in a Engineering firm... So i get busy alot! So when i'm not able to connect to the servers because of a queue time its pretty annoying..

I enjoy this game very much, And i think the DEV's did an amazingg job on the game. But with that being said if they are all about giving the players a great experiance, this also means they will listen to what the players want. Right now i don't wanna be waiting in a queue.

I would like to see everyone's opinions on the situation. ALSO! No **** posting please? try to keep it non toxic, so it dosn't get locked again. :thanks:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vcGhKZ1kxVC5wbmcifQ.hqodqMJJV0ZCdhIbIzD7XkbgtUk.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should focus on server stability of the servers (Mostly Red) before thinking about making a new server. Also I'd rather have the capacity expanded, but to do that it'll be very costly. :p You'd want to expand the server capacity because of the amount of players who started on it and those who had also have friends on it. With that said, I think having a new server in the future might be good as well because the amount of people wanting to play is at an all time high and it keeps rising, but who knows those players will stay within two years or so. You don't want to make a server just to have it turn into a ghost town, but even that; with a game like PRO I doubt any server will turn into a ghost town because there has been a demand for a Pokemon MMO for some time now.

But all in all; all we can do is just sit around and wait to see what the Devs want to do. :p

Look pal, I have no idea what's in your head right now, but ask yourself this: you think these guys are that blind? Think they don't know about these queues keep growing daily? If you really think that

136542 All they need to do is channels

then my advice: go take some real developing classes or something. And no one really cares if you are busy or having a vacation in Hawaii, there are plenty users in the queues including myself to fill your slot.

To be honest, you should have searched the board before you posted because this was answered so many times and the response will be JUST THE SAME.

NO!

If you have at least a decent amount of knowledge, you would figure out that the server is starting out and doesn't have the funds to MAKE ANOTHER SERVER. Two should be enough for now, so stop asking and think about stability.

136586 Look pal, I have no idea what's in your head right now, but ask yourself this: you think these guys are that blind? Think they don't know about these queues keep growing daily? If you really think that

then my advice: go take some real developing classes or something. And no one really cares if you are busy or having a vacation in Hawaii, there are plenty users in the queues including myself to fill your slot.

Please no **** posting

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vcGhKZ1kxVC5wbmcifQ.hqodqMJJV0ZCdhIbIzD7XkbgtUk.png

It's being worked on, but for now stability is priority. So keep patient, your said is not wrong somewhere, however, the things you made annoyed to community are repeated so many times with same thing, and don't read any thread before posted. So keep deal with it, thanks :Heart:

136589 It's being worked on, but for now stability is priority. So keep patient, your said is not wrong somewhere, however, the things you made annoyed to community are repeated so many times with same thing, and don't read any thread before posted. So keep deal with it, thanks :Heart:

I'm sorry, but your basically telling him to shut up and don't post on these forums. This is an actual productive topic that we can be excited about in the future. This isn't an "annoyance topic" as he wants actual responses, not "well its not gonna happen so no means no."

lDGrEfW.png

136586 Look pal, I have no idea what's in your head right now, but ask yourself this: you think these guys are that blind? Think they don't know about these queues keep growing daily? If you really think that

i don't develope i design. Thank you